Tribute + Some Info

Hi, everyone; before I start with the info, I need to do a tribute:

          At the time I am writing this, Akira Toriyama was announced to be deceased two days ago. Where I live, it was about 11 p.m. on March 7th. Akira Toriyama changed my life, literally. I would not be who I am today without characters like Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan influencing me back in middle school. I'm a high school senior and still take what this man wrote to heart. I respect him so much that I wrote the research paper I was assigned this year about Dragon Ball. I want to thank him for creating my favorite media franchise and changing millions of people's lives. His work will continue for ages; I believe Dragon Ball will never be forgotten. Goodbye, Toriyama sensei; I hope to meet you in the next life.

          Alright, now let's get this show on the road. I LOVE Dragon Ball, and I haven't actually watched that much of My Hero, but after I finish part 5 of JJBA in a few days, I'm going to start watching it. The thing is, I love the idea of MHA, and in my opinion, it's perfect for a Dragon Ball crossover story. I've read every Saiyan Reader x MHA story I can find on here and enjoyed many of them. But none of them have ever quite fulfilled my vision of what this idea can produce. So I decided to make my own! I want to make the best story possible with this idea, so I'm hoping others will also love it. FYI: I've watched and read enough to make it to the end of the sports festival while knowing what's happening, so don't worry about me not having watched yet.

          Y/n replaces Goku in this story and has been through original Dragon Ball and the Saiyan Saga. I plan for this story to go through all of MHA, DBZ, and DBS, with some original side stories mixed in between. I also plan to do two original final arcs at the end: an extreme finale arc and a shorter, more casual arc afterward. Throughout the story, you'll hear stories or see flashbacks about things that happened in the original Dragon Ball and the Saiyan Saga. I'm going to entangle the plot of Dragon Ball with MHA so that they are happening at the same time. For example, the Frieza saga happens after the sports festival, and after Frieza is the hero-killer arc. One final thing is that I'm going to change up Dragon Ball arcs to fit into MHA a little better, or just because I want to put a twist on them, I may do the same for MHA arcs; I don't know yet.

          I don't like it when fanfics with Saiyan MCs make them overpowered. But I also dislike it when they're underpowered, the other characters are on the MC's level when it doesn't make sense, or when they haven't earned it. So, at the story's beginning, Y/n will be overpowered compared to other characters. Still, I will find ways for the villains to challenge him, and I will have some or all (I haven't decided yet) of class 1-A get to a Dragon Ball level of power through training.

          I don't know when I'll start releasing chapters, but if this story sounds appealing to you, please add it to your library. I will try my best to make this the best Dragon Ball x My Hero Academia story on here. I already have the first two chapters done and an outline for the third. I want to have a few chapters ready before releasing them to put less stress on myself. That's that. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading. This is going to be a loooooooooong journey together.