4736251

So... You chose her.

You chose all of them... over me. And you thought they would pull you right up!

How adorable.

....I told you what would happen if you went against my word.

And you never believed me.

But guess what.

This is only the beginning, my friend. The future holds so many opportunities- golden doors that call our name towards its path.

I was that door for you. You discovered so much about yourself, all thanks to me. But you still chose to try and leave.

Your garden...? Please. We never had the chance to enjoy it- to bask in its glory, and take in nature's gift for ourselves.

How unfortunate.

....

It's only a matter of time now.

I can see them all. Working. Breaking. Punching the many walls that keep them trapped. Such a variety of objects... why, I can see them all now- perfect for the garden we had made.

Too bad you won't get the chance to meet them! You saw how they let you go-

How they threw you out, like you were nothing.

...I suppose I'm the last to do so. It was truly fun while it lasted- I mean that now. But you gave up- and because of you, we are here. Together.

I refuse to fail again. I see it now. I still have a chance.

But this won't be the last you hear of me- besides. They're all still here.

And thanks to you... I at least found a vessel of someone so much stronger.

I will finish what I have started.

Good luck.... Pin.

A claw of the damned sprouted through the soils above.