XoXo

Dear Pin,

You're the enemy. You're... my enemy. You always will be- I should know that now. And, even after all this time, I had hope- hope that you would stop, hope that you'd turn around to see the mess you've created, and hope that you would end the killing spree.

I wish I had hope now. My hope is gone, and It makes me so sad. Unbelievably sad. Because I miss you, Pin. After everything, I will always miss you.

I had a dream about you yesterday. I have dreams about you, every day. And in each one, you were still here. You were mine, and I could hear your voice in the back of my head, comforting the pain of my broken heart.

They say the pain gets better. But every time I wake up, I find myself wishing that I could stay asleep forever.

The others say I shouldn't think this way. They mean well- I know it now. But they never knew you like I did.

Time doesn't make sense when you aren't here. It's been days- weeks- and there's so much I miss about you.

I miss your smile. I miss the gleam in your eye when you turned to me after a successful challenge, or when your newest plants were starting to sprout. I miss laughing with you as we spent our days together through BFDIA, even if we were stuck with Donut, and everyone else.. I miss your endless gardening facts, your pep talks, the rants on the days where you were so, so mad- I even miss the way you snored beside me.

Those are the good things I remember about you. But the bad tainted the image I had- and I'm trying my hardest to hold onto the good. Please know that. I'm scared that if my hold loosens, these memories of you will leave forever. And it breaks my heart.

I'm sorry it had to be this way. I'm truly sorry.

But if we could start it all over- maybe I could have seen it better. I could have tried to stop you- to help you, and listen.

Why did you do it? Was it the others? Was it life? Did I do something wrong, something so stupid that it made you snap?

Thinking about it makes my heart hurt. Firey told me these letters would help, but my tears are messing up the ink. So much for asking him, right?

Pin, I can't do it. I tried. I don't want to go against the others- but having you gone leaves a hole in my heart, one that won't ever heal, even if I tried.

I miss you.

And even after I do this- I'll still miss you, endlessly.

Maybe these letters will reach you one day. I'm no longer a coward like Firey used to say. I can try.

But even so, you won't be safe here. They would all know. And I can't bear to see you get hurt by them.

The others will ask me why. They'll hate me. But they never knew you like I did. They never experienced the love that we did, together.

Our last Valentines Day will forever be a bitter reminder of what you did. But it will be a bitter reminder of just how much I loved you, and... how much I still love you.

Please don't hate me for what I have to do.

I'll help you.

At least let me help you- one more time. Because nobody knows what they'd do if they brought you back.

This is my job now. And I hope fate can bring us back to each other, once again.

I love you, Pin.

-Coiny

P-I-N.