The Red Flower

The door opened after the toy was scanned and I walked down the hall. I paused and looked to my left to see a sign once more.
I chuckled, "I see the stairs to hell are still blocked."
     I walk ahead, but Huggy suddenly walked out of the arch and my eyes widened. I gasped. I didn't have time to react.
     He lunged forward, clawing my right eye out. I let out a scream, my body falling to the floor. I stood and ran off, despite the pain. I dashed to the conveyor belt, sliding down it and crawled quickly through the vents.
     I could hear him. He was in here with me. I crawled faster, finding my way upwards and then slid down, the conveyor belt sending me out onto a platform of a pathway.
     I looked up, seeing a box with my one eye and pulled down the trigger of the left hand, pulling the box down as Huggy emerged from the vents.
     The box fell, destroying the weak platform and we fell onto another one, but Huggy fell off the railing, letting out a scream.
     Until, it went silent. I look around, seeing a red flower imprinted on the wall. "Red flower..." I mumbled and walked over, seeing the warning signs painted all over the door in the middle of it.
     "Huh...Well, this seems safe." I shrugged and opened the door, seeing a hallway with flower wallpaper. I raise an eyebrow and walk down the hallway, soon arriving at a 2 doorway.
     I push the doors open and there in a glass case was Poppy. I shuddered, "Oh, great..."
     I walked over and looked at the handle of the case. I sigh, "Just be a regular doll...It'll be fine. Not like anything can happen."
     I open the case with the blue left hand and the lights flickered, Poppy opening her eyes and the lights went out. I jolted and screamed "Aah, f*ck! I hate being wrong!"
     "...You opened my case." Poppy spoke. "Yeah..." I replied, "Probably a mistake that I shouldn't have done."
It was quiet for a moment. "Do you happen to have my paycheck?"