Mommy Longlegs

"Woah!" I landed on the ground, arriving at the game station. I stood on my feet, looking around.
"Poppy...?" I called. No answer.
     I adjusted my blue bangs, moving them to the right side of my head. I see a power station and walk over, looking at the electric poles. "I should think about becoming an electrician..."
                                    ——
     I walked to the game station hallway, looking around, noticing how dim the hallway was. I reached a closed door and saw a red handprint above it. I pulled the right hand trigger and shot it to the handprint, but something grabbed it.
     My eyes widened as it pulled the hand off. "Wha- hey!" I yelled. Mommy long legs came out of the shadows, holding Poppy and I glared.
     "Isn't this exciting, Poppy?" She asked. She mimicked Poppy's voice, "Very exciting, Mommy."
     I rolled my eyes, "Sounds exactly like her..." I crossed my arms. Mommy stretched her head close to me, "Mommy heard that miss Poppy was just going to give you the train code to escape. Now, how is that fun?" She grinned, twisting her body around.
     "Instead, why don't we make a game out of it? The game station is still working...It will be just like old times." She continued and held Poppy up, mimicking her voice. "And if you win all three games, I'll give you the train code."
     Mommy giggled, "Mommy loves that idea, Poppy. Oh, you're going to have so much fun. Head to musical memory and Mommy will get things started..."
     She narrowed her eyes at me, "Obey the rules or I'll tear you apart and eat your insides while you're still alive...Alex."
     My jaw clenched and I glared at her. She laughed and disappeared into the shadows. I walked though the large doorway, seeing another door and pulled the lever. I watched as the opened and I walked into the game station, the lights turning on.
     I looked around for a bit, but walked to the control system with all the levers and buttons. I pulled a lever and a speaker went off, "Hi kids. Welcome to the game station. I'm Stella. And we've got three super duper fun games to play."
     "These little tests show us just how crazy strong and smart you are. Follow Mommy long legs down the stairs and we'll start by playing musical memory."
     I head to musical memory, walking down the steps. "This is terrifying for children...Why did we make this anyways?" I muttered. I walked through the big hole, arriving at the molding room.
     My eyes opened wider, "Oh. I could make another hand in here..."
                                        ——
     I arrived in the musical memory room, standing on the circular platform. The stations played the Playtime Co. and started to explain the game.
    "Welcome to Musical Memory. This advanced memory and cognitive recognition test is designed to stimulate several segments of the brain. A sequence of colors will be shown and you must recreate the exact sequence using the buttons around you."
     "Bunzo will slowly lower towards you. When you complete a color pattern correctly, Bunzo will rise back up. When you input a pattern incorrectly, Bunzo will lower towards you faster. If Bunzo reaches you, your test is over."
     I mumble, "More like my life is over...This is totally safe. Nothing will happen to me" I roll my eyes. The stations turned off and I saw Mommy at the glass window, "Oh, isn't it amazing? Mommy hasn't seen the place up and running in years. Mommy can only imagine how excited Bunzo must be. It's been such a long time since he's been able to play."
     I saw a shadow and looked up, seeing Bunzo being lowered. My eyes widened, "Woah- Hey! No killing me yet!" I shout. Bunzo crashed his symbols together and Mommy giggled, "Well then...Good luck!"
     Bunzo was lifted back up and I sighed, facing forward as four buttons of colors showed up. "Okay...You got this. Just focus and don't get yourself killed."
                                  ——
     I hit the last button with the left hand of my grab pack and it broke down. "Oh...It broke. That's no fun" Mommy said. I shrugged, "Wasn't good for kids anyways."
     She narrowed her eyes at me and let out a sigh. "For doing such a splendid job...Mommy has decided to give you part of the code for the train. Look up."
     I look up, seeing her hand holding a piece of paper. I took it. "Icon sequence..." I muttered.  
     "Mommy was hoping the game could last a little longer" Mommy spoke, "It's okay though. Mommy knows other ways to play with you."
     I sent her a glare and turned around, walking across the platform to go back to the train station, but it broke. "Woah!" I exclaim and fell to the ground below. I groaned, landing on my back and slowly got up. "Ow..." I held my shoulder.
     "What fun...Everything here wants to kill me." I grunted and walked to a vent, opening it and crawling through it.
                                   ——
     I made it back to the game station, pulling down the second lever. The speakers went off again. "You did fantastic! Who gave you permission to be this smart? Mommy is super proud of you. But, I'm sure she already told her that yourself. Our next game is wack a wuggy! Head downstairs and have fun!"
     I walked to the wack a wuggy area, waiting as the floor opened to reveal stairs. I sighed, "Okay...Time to wack the sh*t out of things."