The Hallucinations

We got the key from under the statue and made our way to the Counselor's Office.
I unlocked the door and we entered, walking down the hall. I tried to open the door with the Red Smoke, but it was locked shut. I tried the other door. Nothing.
"Hm..." I looked around, seeing a green battery opening in the wall. I saw the exact battery in the vent.
I reached up, trying to lift myself to the vent. "Here, Angel. Let me help" DogDay advised, carefully lifting me up. "Oh- Thank you, DogDay." I smiled and grabbed the battery with my grab pack, putting it into the wall where it belonged and DogDay set me down.
The door without the Red Smoke opened and I walked in. I saw another hole in the wall where the battery could fit. "DogDay, could you grab that battery?"
"Of course, Angel." He replied, grabbing the battery and putting it in the hole in the wall. I turned to see the door open and we walked down the hall.
We stopped at a torn door and a large hole in the wall. "Huh..." I muttered.
"Angel, get down!" DogDay whispered and pulled me down with him. I heard footsteps pass by and I looked at DogDay. "Was that..."
He nods, "We need to be cautious. CatNap hides in the shadows first, and then attacks. I won't let that happen to you, Angel." He reassured.
I smiled, "Thank you, DogDay."
                                     ——
We were getting closer to getting the generator working. We found another green battery.
"Okay. One step closer to-" I started, but didn't realize CatNap had appeared and he slashed at me, knocking me to the ground and making my gas mask fall off.
DogDay gasped and ran to my side, "Angel!"
My vision started to get dizzy, but I saw him starting to get taken away by CatNap. "DogDay...No..." I reached out for him, but then fell unconscious.
                                 ——
My eyes opened to find myself outside, Poppy's voice whispering "Find the flower." Over and over again.
"...How did I make it out here?" I thought as I looked around. "This isn't a place you come back from" Poppy said.
Red Smoke started to surround me and I was at Playtime Co.
"Do you have any idea what you're doing?" Poppy asked. "...No. Not really." I replied while looking around. Red Smoke filled the room and I could hear the distant sounds of laughter as the room was the building Home Sweet Home.
"Do you know what's happened here?"
The room changed again, changing to a classroom. I could see black shadows of children sitting in the seats...Lost souls who once were shown love and affection.
"Do you know who we once were?"
It changed again...This time to the playhouse. "Do you see why we have to end this?"
The room changed once more, "Do you even know what's real?" Poppy asked and the room changed to where I found DogDay.
Seeing him restrained like that...Tormented, abused...It hurt my heart. "No. You don't." Poppy spoke.
DogDay looked at me, "Angel...You gotta wake up...Please..."
"Angel!"
                                       ——
I gasped, my eyes opening wide and I sat up. I looked, seeing DogDay by my side. "DogDay?" I asked.
He smiled, "I'm here, Angel. Always." He replied. I felt the phone go off in my pocket and I grabbed it, answering it.
"Leave Playcare, or I'm coming for you." CatNap's voice echoed from the line. My eyes widened, "CatNap? What did you do with Ollie." I scoffed, but the entity hung up on me.
I stood, "DogDay, we need to go. Now." I said and he nods. "I'll follow you, Angel. I'll be by your side every step of the way." He replied and followed me out of the building.
As we left, the phone rang again. I answered it and heard Ollie's voice "Something's wrong."
I gasped, "Ollie! You're okay!" I smiled. "Of course I am. I'm glad you are too. Grab the cord from the counselor's office and plug it in underneath the statue. We need to reach 100 perfect. Good luck!"
He hangs up and I nod to DogDay. He nodded back and grabbed the cord from the counselor's office, both of us heading underneath the statue and plugging it in.
I looked at the computer, "What? We're only at 96 percent." I grumbled. "Where else could we get the rest? We can't exactly go back to the playhouse..." DogDay informed me.
"Hm..." I thought about it. My expression brightened, "Oh- I know just the thing! You wait here, I'll be back!" I told DogDay and ran outside.
I soon returned, holding the cord that lead to that power box. I plugged it in and got a call from Ollie.
"Okay, that should be enough power" he said. "Now take that huge battery to the Gas Production Zone. So we can get out of here! It's the door by the cable car you arrived on. Good luck."
I turned to DogDay as I picked up the battery, "Let's finish this, DogDay."