8:VIII

bane:독
n.(that which causes ruin or is pernicious go well being;the agent or instrument of ruin or woe).

Meeting that man was my biggest nightmare.

After that night I was sure that my fate is doomed.

I was so scared for myself and my family fearing the aftermath of me running away from him.

That night I slept at Seth's flat crying in his arms.

I did not realize how long it had been since I was crying and my head was hurting like hell so I barely managed to sleep for 4 hours and woke up shivering covered in sweat when last night's flashbacks came in my mind.

After fixing my disheveled state in the m morning Seth convinced me to muster up my courage to tell dad about this.

He told me that if we tell dad about this we all could come up with some solution to deal with that monster.

But I was very uncertain about it. I did not want to put any kind of pressure on dad and I knew that as soon as I will tell dad about this incident he will take too much stress and put his health in danger but Seth was also right as I should not hide such a big thing from dad.

One lie will force me to tell 100 lies and I will be stuck in that web forever.

So we both drove to my house that morning and Seth assured me that everything would be fine the whole ride in the car.

He kept holding my hand and giving it a gentle squeeze and kissing it from time to time.

His favorite habit ever since we got engaged was to play with the ring on my finger.

But after last night my finger was so injured that Seth took me to a hospital at 1a.m to make sure it was not fractured.

Thankfully it was a minor fracture and nothing to be worried about but still that finger kept hurting for atleast 15 days .

I could not wear my engagement ring for those 15 days.

When we arrived at my house I told Seth that I cannot do this. I do not want dad to be dissapppointed or hurt. But I knew in the end the right thing to do was to tell dad about this.

-----------------------------*-------------------------------

"Meredith it must be feya can you open the door" said Daniel when the bell rang throughout the house.

"Yes sir" said Meredith and went to the lobby to open the door knowing confidently that feya must be behind it.

"Good morning miss feya" said Meredith smiling after seeing her and  Seth standing besides her so she also greeted him goodmorning.

She left the door open for them and shouted

"It's Ms. Feya and Mr.seth sir" referring to Daniel.

She looked back again at the couple but instantly picked up that something was wrong with them today.

Because usually whenever she refers to feya as Ms. Feya which she always does feya always correct her and tells her to call her only feya which she politely refuses but today feya did not speak a word and Seth was also not as giddy as he usually is daily.

"My precious children I'm delighted to see your both faces so early in the morning"said daniel smiling from ear to ear while climbing down the stairs approaching the duo which was sitting on the couch in the living room.