25:XXV

chastising:꾸짖는
    v.(to punish somebody physically)
----------------------------*--------------------------------

"Madam shall I do anything for you?" jiwon asked standing timidly besides feya in her maid uniform.

As jungkook promised feya yesterday he told his security team to run a background check on jiwon and everything came out clear without anything that could be threatening to feya.

So from today onwards he offered jiwon to work as feya's personal maid and she was more than happy to take on such a high paying and honourable job.

Currently Feya was sitting over the pool inside their bedroom splashing her legs in it out of boredom while jungkook was busy running his empire.

"Can you just sit besides me and have a conversation with me?" feya said suprising her.

She wants to talk to me? thought jiwon and hurriedly replied.

"Ma'am I don't think I'm worthy enough to sit besides you"

"What nonsense. Who told you that? Just sit besides me. I need someone to talk to" feya said bewildered by her words and gently motioning her to come sit besides her.

Jiwon folded her hands infront of her lap and slowly yet hesitantly came to sit besides feya still maintaining some distance.

"So how are you liking working here jiwon" feya asked looking at her making her flustered.

"Ma'am it's really better than my last job. The working conditions here are really good and the pay as well. I got a month's pay in advance on my first day here. This has never happened to me before.I'm really grateful to you" jiwon said gratefully looking at her lap unable to hold eye contact with feya due to her position in this house.

Although feya was happy for jiwon and proud of herself for helping her live a better life she also knew why jungkook was being so considerable to jiwon.

So that someone can give him updates of each and everything she does. Somebody to watch over her while he is not present and he is ready to pay whatsoever amount to get that satisfaction.

"You don't need to thank me. I desperately needed someone to talk to me or somebody I could look at. It's too lonely here" feya said her eyes full of sadness.

Jiwon was confused and lost at the same time.

Nothing was making sense to her.

When feya and jungkook saved her yesterday she thought feya is the luckiest woman on this earth.

Afterall she is Jeon Jungkook's wife. There is nothing she wants and can't have.

Also she saw the intensity of love jungkook possesses for feya through the way he looks at her, cares for her, kisses her and handles her.

He's so devoted to her.

Then why is she so lonely and sad. Although she still looks drop dead gorgeous but her face has no colour and eyes have no shine.

Whenever she is with jungkook she behaves like a robot.

"May I ask you a question madam if you don't mind?"

"Sure ask me whatever you want and please drop with the honorific we're just an year apart call me by my name"

"No I wouldn't dare to do that madam jiwon" said fearing her life.

Feya nodded coming at peace with the fact that people will never treat her as a normal person again.

"Why are you so unhappy madam?. You have everything a woman can never even imagine. Your husband is so devoted to you and you are so beautiful" jiwon asked genuinely curious.