9:IX

pulverize:분쇄된
v.(to defeat or destroy somebody/   something completely)
------------------------------*------------------------------

The whole house was filled with wedding carols.

Everybody had nothing but smile on their faces and love in their eyes for Feya and Seth.

The Miller mansion was decorated like a bride and the house was bustling with relatives doing wedding preparations.

After all the only daughter of Daniel Miller was getting married and he was going to leave no stone unturned to make this the best day of his daughter's life.

Only if he knew that this same day will not be the happiest but the most devastating day of her life where she will lose everything and everyone.

------------------------------*------------------------------

The bride was in her room getting ready for day of her life.

"Ma'am you look absolutely gorgeous" said the makeup artist doing final touch ups on feya.

"Thankyou so much" she replied while looking at herself in the mirror blushing due to the nervousness and excitement.

"Let's get you dressed now" said her bridesmaid also her only friend Sallie.

They met in college and have been friends for 4 years.

The reason why feya has only 1 friend is not because she does not have a friendly personality but ever since her mother's death feya changed herself to be an introvert and always focused on studies too much to even form a friendship other than her relationship with Seth.

Sallie was her roomate and the only person after Seth she managed to open her heart to.

"Let's get you dressed quickly feya I'm worried Seth will enter the room soon I don't think he can wait much" said Sallie teasing feya which clearly worked.

"Shut up Sallie I'm already mad at you for coming so late".

"You are my bridesmaid you were supposed to be here for me 1 week ago".

"You just came yesterday. I'll take my revenge one day and I will reach at you wedding 15 minutes before it starts" said feya expressing her disappointment taunting Sallie in a fun way.

"Okay okay madam I'm aware of how mad you are at me. It's my fault that I love in an entire different continent and my boss prefers firing me over giving me holidays. I'll happily accept your revenge now let's get you dresses to give Seth a heart attack when he sees your angelic beauty" said Sallie making feya stand up from her chair in her bridal robe.

 I'll happily accept your revenge now let's get you dresses to give Seth a heart attack when he sees your angelic beauty" said Sallie making feya stand up from her chair in her bridal robe

Two more assistants went with her to the dressing room to help her with her wedding dress.

While Sallie was fixing feya's dress feya spoke out her concerns to her getting a bit emotional and sentimental.