21.XXI

valour:용기
  n.(great courage in the face of danger)
------------------------------*------------------------------

FEYA:-

It's been almost a week since I'm confined in this dark,scary, empty bedroom.

The only face I see is his in the morning when he wakes me up so early only to kiss me like he will suck the life out of me and in the night when he fucks the living shit out of me everyday, all night.

My voice is back but I only speak when needed or when he threatens me with his deadly stare.

The only human interaction I have is with him which is absolutely terrifying and not normal.

I have so many questions and the biggest of them is where did areum go?.

I haven't seen her since I tried to escape.

I hope he somehow changed his mind about getting her married to his business partner because I know she will not be happy with that person especially when she is so much in love with him.

I wish he would just love her back and leave me the fuck alone.

Whenever I think about Seth I try to bawl my eyes out but there seems to be no tears left in my eyes.

I miss dad, haru and meredith so much.
I wish I could just see them or talk to them. I don't even have a phone. I'm so concerned for their safety.

All I do is stare out of the huge balcony all day or read some of the books in the mini library in the living room inside the bedroom as I'm not allowed to leave the room.

Although there is a huge ass pool inside the bedroom itself which is so crazy. Like another level of luxury but I'm never in the mood to take a swim.

Enjoying my life is the last thing I can think of. There is nothing left in my life to enjoy.

If this continues I will go insane.

I'll have to talk to him to try to improve my current situation.

Even if I get mental breakdowns from just the sight of him I have to muster up some courage and talk to him into giving me some freedom and someone I can talk to besides him.

Instead of him fucking me today and rearranging my guts like he does everyday I will stand up for myself and talk to him.

As I was practicing what I was going to say to him I felt him arms around me making my hairs stand up from my body.

I was standing looking out of the window besides the bed with my left side of the face attached to the huge glass.

I was wearing a long white flowy gown with no undergarments because first he absolutely hates when I try to cover up what his according to him.