CHAPTER2️⃣

~HANNI'S P.O.V~

It was a long flight. I was exhausted but I didn't know how Wonyoung was so energetic. Dad booked two rooms, one for them and one for me and Wonyoung.

"Dad, i want a separate room. Book another one for me," Wonyoung whined.

"Honey, it's very expensive here. We can't afford it. But if you really want it then we have to cancel your party tonight," dad replied.

'What party?' I thought. They literally celebrated her birthday two days ago, now again! I didn't care anymore. I went to my room and few minutes later Wonyoung also came. She was sighing in disappointment for not having a separate room.

~Time skip~

I was busy decorating a table with ballons and candles in the middle of the beach at night. Dad was busy setting up the lights

Mom was taking care of the foods. And obviously Wonyoung was in her room relaxing as it was a surprise party for her. I didn't get how it was a surprise party.

"Hanni, the delivery man just called me. Can you pick up the cake from the hotel reception. I'm gonna pick Wonyoung up," mom told me and left.

She was going to the hotel anyways. Then why ordered me to pick up the cake! Dumbasses!

After fifteen minutes I reached the beach. They were already there. Wonyoung started jumping seeing me, well not me, the cake.

I was walking towards them with the cake in my hands and then suddenly tripped on something and fell.

"What did you do! Oh my god, this can't be happening. It was your plan all along to ruin my happiness," Wonyoung screamed at me and then started crying.

"I am really sorry. I don't know how I...," I couldn't finish my sentence.

"You are a bad luck, do you know that? Why didn't you just die with your mother! She died because of you anyways," Wonyoung scoffed leaving me shocked. And there was my parents who were busy consoling her, not paying any heed to me.

I left that place as fast as i could. 'How could she say such things?' I was a crying mess. Then I wiped my tears and went towards the stalls.

'I need a drink.'

~MINJI'S P.O.V~

I should've known. It was never a family vacation, it was just a business trip. They lied to me.

"Min, please calm down honey. You know that your dad is a busy person. Try to und~....," mom said trying to calm me down but I cut her off mid sentence.

"Then you shouldn't have taken me here. I would've been fine with my friends. And he is always busy. Does he even care for me? Do you care for me? You were also busy the whole day. You guys only care for the company, not me!"

I left the hotel with a pile of anger in my head. I was walking on the beach staring at the starry sky. The La Concha beach, they said we were gonna have a family time. Bunch of lies.

Then I started walking towards the stalls. Suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch where you are going. I'm not interested. Choose some other tactics. Stupid girl," I scoffed.

"Excuse me! Who do you think you are? You are the one who bumped into me!" she yelled.

Yeah, right. I forgot I wasn't in Korea. It was Japan. I apologized to her and walked away.

'I need a drink.'

~Author's P.O.V~

Hanni was buying a few bottles of alcohol with a sulky face. Minji also went to the same stall.

"Give me three bottles," asked Minji to the seller. Then she took out her card from her pocket to pay.

"Sorry Ma'am, we don't have a card reader. You have to pay in cash."

Then Minji frowned her eyebrows. She was hella annoyed. she forgot to bring any cash with her. she was about to say something.

"It's just a small stall. What did you expect! Here. Cut her bill from here too," Hanni said and then left with her drinks.

Minji realized it was the same girl with whom she bumped into earlier. the girl paid for her drinks. she felt a little embarrassed.

Minji was wandering around with her drinks in her hands as she was searching for a proper place to sit. Then she noticed a small boat at a few distance.

When she reached there she saw a person sitting there and drinking.

"Do you mind if I sit here," asked Minji.

"It's not my boat so help yourself," Hanni replied.

After hearing the voice she realized, it was that girl, again. They couldn't see each other clearly at the dim light.

They were drinking their hearts out staring at the starry night sky. When they got drunk they started talking. It was the alcohol that made them talkative. Otherwise none of them were the type to talk to people, let alone a stranger. They talked about their problems, parents and what not. They just spoke their mind.

"Yeah, you're right. Our parents suck. They need to learn parenting. When I become a mom, I'll bring up my child in a proper way," Hanni said slurring.

Minji was laughing sheepishly agreeing to her words. Then Hanni tried to get up but stumbled and fell on Minji's lap. Their faces were now inches apart. They stared at each other's eyes.

When Minji's brown eyes met Hanni's brown ones, she felt butterflies in her stomach. she suddenly found her beautiful. Then her gaze went down to her soft lips. she felt the sudden urge to kiss them. she put one hand on her neck and the other on her waist pulling her closer and smashed her lips on hers.

Hanni got carried away in the heat of the moment. If she were sober, she would never make out with a stranger. Then somehow things escalated further.

~Time skip~

~MINJI'S P.O.V~

I woke up feeling something vibrate beside me. My head was hurting really bad. When I opened my eyes I realized that I was fully naked and a girl was sleeping top of me covered by a blanket. 'Is she naked too?' I look down and i saw her naked body top on me.

Then my focus went to the vibration that woke me up. It was my phone ringing continuously. I picked it up.

"Minji, where are you? Please come to the hospital as fast as you can. Your dad had a car accident. Please come quickly, honey!!!" my mom said while crying.

I was at my wits end. My thoughts got blurred. Without thinking further, I slowly push the girl on top of me then gently put her side try to not waking her up then i coverd her naked body then i picked up my clothes and ran as fast as I could ignoring the girl who laid there all alone.

~Author's P.O.V~

It was almost noon when Minji's father gained consciousness. Doctors assured them of his well being and when everything got into its place, Minji remembered something.

she went to the beach again and found the boat she spent the night on. A man was cleaning it, probably the owner.

"Um, have you seen a girl when you came here?" Minji asked being restless.

"I came in the early morning but don't remember seeing a girl," replied the man.

Yes, she was rich and young, but she was not the type to take advantage of girls. There was nothing to do now. She was gone and guilt started eating her up from the inside

'She must have left early before people started coming. Now how do I find her?I don't even know her name. Did she think I left her on purpose? Did we do it?" Minji asked herself.

~~~~~