chpt.9

→ continuation

-- ALL MIGHT COULDN'T BOTH BEAT ALL FOR ONE,

and help Nakahara, who was fighting a six vs one fight.

Speaking of the ginger-

Crunch

«- KUROGIRI !»

Nakahara's hand had crushed the metallic collar around the shadowy man's neck ; and now his flames were slowly disappearing.

All the members took defensive position, even though rage could be on their faces.

«- You'll pay for this !»

«- Really ?»

Nakahara sneered, letting go of Kurogiri to put his gloved hand back in his pocket. A now familiar red glow surrounded him.

«- Come, then.»

And both All Might and All for One stood, amazed, as the little part-time detective, part-time model, crushed his opponents. Both literally and figuratively.

His counterpart let out a forced laugh.

«- What a fiery little thing you are. I can see, now, why Shigaraki thought I would like to meet you.» Pikes lodged themselves in the body of the one with the alias 'Magne'. « That Quirk of yours is interesting. Why don't you give it to me ?»

«- Well, come and get it, Old Fuck.»

All Might was discarded to the side, pushed away by an invisible force.

«- NAKAHARA !» he shouted, hoping to reach the red head. « DON'T DO THIS ! HE IS TO STRONG FOR YOU !»

The detective snorted.

«- And you are ?»

Uh, ouch. But... True, unfortunately.

«- Your arrogance needs to be put down, boy. You won't be that proud without your Quirk.»

All Might watched, as Nakahara flew right into All for One's hands. No- !

«- ... !» even with the mask, his nemesis surprise was visible. « Why can't I take your Quirk ?!»

The smile the small man gave him, was predatory, shark-like. His aura shined brighter.

«- Because this isn't a Quirk. This is Ability. And this is the reason you'll always be weaker.»

All for One let him go, taking a few steps back.

«- Wha- Ability ?!»

«- Upon the Tainted Sorrow.» red letters flew around Nakahara.

All Might could say it without any hesitation. It was only his nemesis's numerous stolen Quirks that kept him in one piece. Without the regeneration, he would have already been... Dead.

Nakahara didn't search to capture him alive. This was a fight to the death.

Finally, the red head paused. On the other side, All for One swayed.

«- Mmh, that won't do. All Might !»

Toshinori jumped on his feet. Yes ! He was ready ! He would not seat here and do not-

«- Take the League's loosers and get the fuck out of here.»

... What ?

«- And make sure Dazai get here. I'd hate to die over someone so pathetic.»

... ... WHAT !

«- Nakahara-»

«- That was an order.»

All Might recoiled. But he obeyed. He gathered the unconscious Villains, before looking at the young man over his shoulder. He was taking off his leather gloves.

«- Ô, Grantor of the Dark Disgrace. I need not Wake you Again

Gravity seemed to crush the entire battlefield. Red markings ran under Nakahara's skin. And then... He laughed. A terrifying, gleeful laugh. And the young man flew. And in his hand, appeared... Was that a black hole ?!

This wasn't a battle anymore. It was a one way slaughter, All for One desperately trying to escape.

«- All Might.»

Toshinori jumped, hearing the calm, polite, yet dark voice next to him. Black coat over black suit, Dazai Osamu seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

«- Chuuya asked you to fall back. Heroes and police have arrived. I'm sure they'd be delighted to take those.»

He gestured vaguely towards the Villains.

(Behind them, blood had began dreebling out of Nakahara's nose, mouth, ears, eyes...)

«- Dazai-»

«- Go.»

And for the second time of the evening, All Might left. As the detective had said, Nedzu, Gran Torino, and so much more were there, waiting for him, and for the members of the League of Villains.

And as Toshinori was a stubborn man, he went back onto the battlefield. All for One was crippled, two legs gone and an arm not far from it.

«- Rest, Chuuya.»

Dazai's hand wrapped itself around Nakahara's wrist. Immediately, red markings disappeared, and his iris reappeared. The young man's knees buckled, and he caught himself with his hands.

«- Hope your plan worked, Asshole,» he coughed along with a good amount of blood, « 'cause I'm not doing this again today.»

Dazai smirked.

«- Don't worry, partner. Has any of my plans ever failed ?»

Nakahara snorted before fainting.

The brunet stood, and calmly walked towards the frenetic All for One. His coat filled the air around him, as a physical form of charisma.

«- Now. What do we have here. We have been searching for you since quite some time, All for One.»

He crouched, and All Might suddenly realised he really didn't want to find himself against the man.

«- You know, Chuuya and I once crossed path with a man, with an Ability quite similar to your Quirk. It didn't end well.»

He lifted a hand.

«- No Longer Human

Blue letters filled the air. All for One let out a terrified scream. Dazai's finger touched his exposed skin.

And the man that had been the king of this world's shadows withered like a fanning flower. He dropped, unmoving.

The brunet looked up and blinked, looking truly surprised.

«- Uh. Looks like he died. ... Oops.»