Chapter one, sleepover

Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk planned to have a sleepover, for over a week now. Kim Dokja is in his highest hopes, trembling and giggling while he walks to Yoo Joonghyuk's house with his stuff. As he almost reaches Yoo Joonghyuk's house, he suddenly starts getting nervous. But slapped both of his cheeks to relieve himself, and went to the door. Yoo Joonghyuk's room was in front of the house, where the door was. And his room had a big window, so he saw Kim Dokja about to ring the door. Yoo Joonghyuk immediately got off his chair and ran to the door, opening it. Kim Dokja gave a surprised and blushy look, but Yoo Joonghyuk just dismissed it as being nervous. Yoo Joonghyuk gave Kim Dokja a bit of a cold look, but still tried to soften it up.

'' Welcome. Kim Dokja. ''

Yoo Joonghyuk said coldly. But, felt a bit soft.

'' Hello, Yoo Joonghyuk! ''

Kim Dokja said, happily. Giving a soft little smile, pretending that he wasn't nervous at all. Yoo Joonghyuk suddenly smirked but quickly went back to his stoic face.

'' Come in. My sister isn't here today, so you won't see her today. ''

Yoo Joonghyuk said as Kim Dokja brought his bag to Yoo Joonghyuk's room. Yoo Joonghyuk sat on his bed, Looking at Kim Dokja. crossing his legs. Yoo Joonghyuk looks at Kim Dokja for a few seconds before speaking.

''We should get snacks first before deciding what we are going to do.''

Kim Dokja nods and follows Yoo Joonghyuk out of the room, still trying to keep his blushes under control.

➳༻❀ :Time Skip: ❀༺➳

Yoo Joonghyuk leads Kim Dokja out of the house and to a nearby convenience store. They walk next to each other in silence, enjoying the fresh air. Once they reach the convenience store, Yoo Joonghyuk stops in front of the entrance and looks over at Kim Dokja. Yoo Joonghyuk has a neutral expression, but there's also a slight smile on his face as if he's enjoying this moment. Kim Dokja returns his gaze and smiles back, a slight hint of nervousness still evident on his face. Yoo Joonghyuk opens the door and holds it for Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja thanks him and walks into the convenience store, trying his best to contain his nervousness. As they go down the aisles, Yoo Joonghyuk keeps his gaze on Kim Dokja the whole time. Buying snacks, food and drinks left and right. Talking while doing so.

'' Oh god, I hear a kid crying. ''

Kim Dokja said, clearly annoyed. Kim Dokja likes kids but just doesn't like those whose parents can't parent right. Yoo Joonghyuk chuckled softly,

" Is that so..? I don't hear anything. "

Yoo Joonghyuk teased, just like how he usually teases Kim Dokja about his height.

" Eat dirt, Yoo Joonghyuk. "

Kim Dokja said as he grabbed the chocolates. Yoo Joonghyuk looking at him, as he does so. Giving Kim Dokja mixed signals, like always. Around 15 - 30 minutes later they got their snacks, paid them and went back to walk back to Yoo Joonghyuk's house. Talking along the way about their past experiences.

" I remember when we first met, Kim Dokja. "

Yoo Joonghyuk says, reminiscing. Making Kim Dokja chuckle a bit.

'' I can't believe you still remember. If I remember correctly, we met on my second day of school. ''

Kim Dokja said, reminiscing, chuckling.

'' That's right, I was tasked to show you around the school. And warning you about what not to do. ''

Yoo Joonghyuk said, coldly. But a hint of softness deep inside.