─── ⋆⋅☆ Character profiles ☆ ⋅⋆ ──

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Kim Dokja

Name: Kim Dokja
Age: 18
Appearance: Kim Dokja has a thin face and pale skin. His hair is thin and black. He has long eyelashes and dark circles
Clothing: Kim Dokja wears the school uniform, which is a white short-sleeved polo shirt with a little pocket on the chest and light blue strips on the bottom of the sleeves and collar.
Personality: Kim Dokja will be portrayed as a jolly and devoted character. But is usually calm at most times, studies, is always neat and is being suspected by his Friends for having OCD. Because of being such a perfectionist. Always wanting everything to align. his clothing is aapparentlybasic also, he also thinks too much. He has very low self esteem. He needs therapy like everyone else.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Yoo Joonghyuk

Name: Yoo Joonghyuk
Age: 18
Appearance: Yoo Joonghyuk has wide black eyes with thin double eyelids and thick eyebrows.
His hair is black and slightly wavy, cut short. He has tan skin, a sharp nose ridge, and a strong jawline. He is extremely muscular; in particular, he has well-toned biceps and thighs.
Clothing: Yoo Joonghyuk's clothing is almost the same as Kim Dokja, the school uniform, which is a white short-sleeved polo shirt with a little pocket on the chest and light blue strips on the bottom of the sleeves and collar.
Personality: Yoo Joonghyuk, will be portrayed as a cold hearted person. But hear when he's close to someone he'll become a little soft. He is quite rich but not as KDJ. Usually keeps it low, but is a caring type of person even though he's quite harsh.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Han Sooyoung

Name: Han Sooyoung
Age: 17
Apperance: Han Sooyoung is petite, thin, and nicely proportioned, described as rather beautiful. She has a small face with sharp canines and white skin. Her eyes are large with their corners angled upwards, with a beauty mark underneath one eye. Her hair is short and fine, black in color, and just reaches her shoulders.
Clothing: Han Sooyoung wears the school uniform, which consists a white polo shirt with short sleeves and blue strips on the bottom of the sleeves and the collar. And paired with a black pleated long skirt, with short white socks and paired with black lolita shoes and wears small white earrings.
Personality:  Han Sooyoung, she's Portrayed to be energetic and depressed at the same time. She doesn't like her parents too much. She usually talks about drugs and killing a bit too much around her age. She gets foo much mixed signals, but is madly inlove with You Sangha. They brelfly dated for a while but broke up cuz Sangha thinks she might hurt HSY, but HSY thinks that EXCUSE IS Dumb.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Yoo Sangha

Name: Yoo Sangha
Age: 17
Apperance: Yoo Sangah is described as being Mino Soft's beauty, with a gentle and lively look about her. While her expression is normally warm, it becomes somewhat cold when she is thinking. Her smiles are often described as refreshing. She has brown hair just past her shoulder and her bangs cover her eyebrows.
Clothing: : Yoo Sangha wears the school uniform, which consists a white polo shirt with short sleeves and blue strips on the bottom of the sleeves and the collar. And paired with a black pleated long skirt, with short white socks and paired with black lolita shoes almost the same as Han Sooyoung. But her shoes can be spotted to have a few cute clips, maybe she just wanted them to make it look a bit cuter. And also wears not too much jewellery.
Personality: Yoo Sangha, is being portrayed as a joyful yet also mentally-ill person (she is getting help). She often thinks too much for her own good, she can't think straight. Her interests easily changes also, but one interest, haven't interest her love change is her for HSY. She often texts her, even offer they broke up. HSY was very Confused when it very it frist happened.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Persephone

Name: Persephone
Age: '' You shouldn't ask for a woman's age, darling-! <3 '' -Persephone.
Apperance: wavy golden hair, green emerald eyes and a heart shaped face, with a curvy figure.
Clothing: While she's at home working, she usually wears a white blouse, a beige cardigan with a matching dark brown trousers. But when she needs to go to the company, she would wear something more formal like a black turtle neck with a matching black long coat. With beige pants with black pants, paired with a black belt.
Personality: Persephone embodies warmth and nurture, her love for her family evident in every smile. She exudes elegance. She balances practicality with style in her attire, always looking poised whether at home or work. Persephone prioritizes her family's well-being above all else, offering unwavering support and sage advice. She adores her adopted son, Kim Dokja, showering him with affection and encouragement.In her relationship with her husband, Hades, there's mutual respect and deep affection. Together, they create a loving environment for their family. Persephone's presence brings light and warmth to all, making her the heart of their home. And she also absolutely loves when people mistake her to be Kim Dokja's sister.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Hades

Name: Hades
Age: '' My wife does not want me to reveal my age. '' - Hades
Appearance: Hades cuts a striking figure with his dark, tousled long hair cascading around his muscular figure. His eyes, a deep shade of obsidian, hold a mysterious allure, seeming to pierce through the veil of shadows that often surround him. Though his features are chiseled and his expression often stoic, there's a quiet intensity to him that commands attention.Standing tall and lean, Hades possesses a presence that exudes both power and sophistication.
Clothing:He often dresses impeccably, favouring tailored suits that accentuate his stature and convey an air of authority. Whether in formal attire or more casual wear, he carries himself with a confident grace that demands respect.
Personality: Hades is a man of few words, exuding a quiet strength and mysterious allure. He is deeply loyal to his family, particularly his wife, Persephone, and their adopted son, Kim Dokja. Despite his stoic demeanour, Hades possesses a compassionate heart and a keen intellect. He approaches challenges with strategic thinking and is not afraid to stand up for what is right. Beneath his reserved exterior lies a depth of emotion and thought, making him a respected and admired figure in his community.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚Note: I do want to inform, that this will change in the future. And will add more characters. But for now I will focus on those four.