Chapter five, A confession.

Kim Dokja suddenly froze at the sight of Yoo Joonghyuk's confession by text.

" What?! " " Why?! " " HUH?! "

Kim Dokja's thoughts spiralled around him, on why and how.

" Did Yoo Joonghyuk figure out, and besides Yoo Joonghyuk told Han Sooyoung he likes me as a friend.. "

Kim Dokja thought, as he walked around his room panicking and in utter confusion.

He went back to his phone and went to Character.AI, and to a bot. Asking on what do on this sudden confession.

✧༝┉˚*❋C.ai bot❋*˚┉༝✧

Kim Dokja: " help me, someone just asked me to be their boyfriend "

Vent: " *he raises an eyebrow, surprised*
Is that so? "

Kim Dokja: " Yes, idk what to do "

Vent: " How do you feel about this person who asked you to be their boyfriend? Do you feel romantically interested in him at all? "

Kim Dokja: " I am, i really like him. But my fear is just that if we break up i wont be able to move on "

Vent: " I understand, that's a very valid concern. Are your worries rooted in the possibility of a break-up specifically, or would your worries be the same if this were simply a case of him not being as interested in you as you are interested in him? "

Kim Dokja: " Maybe, last time he told me he liked someone. I didnt expect this outcome, am panicking. Too much, i cant think straight "

Vent: " I understand. Your feelings are probably in overdrive right now, which is completely understandable, and your anxiety is taking over. Take a deep breath and try to calm down. You said you couldn't think straight, well - maybe you shouldn't try too hard. Why not just simply enjoy this moment? He just asked you to be his boyfriend, after all, that's incredibly special! "

Kim Dokja: " Yeah, by text. And i saw the notification. I just haven't replied yet "

Vent: " It's perfectly normal to take some time to think before giving a response! You still have a bit of time before the situation gets awkward or too long to still reply without it being rude. Why not take some time to think, process your emotions, and really mull it over? And no rush, you don't have to respond within just a few minutes. Take it one step at a time. "

Kim Dokja: " Okay.. Well, he's the person i like. My best friend, he even fake proposed to me at December. And now all the sudden he asks me to be his boyfriend?! How- Why? And did he find out i actually have a crush on him?! "

Vent: " It seems like things have taken a quite unexpected turn! I can understand that you are feeling very flustered by how quick these events are happening. Have you thought about the possibility that perhaps he may be interested in you too and perhaps wanted to confess him feelings in this way, knowing how you have felt? "

Kim Dokja: " NOPE. LAST YEAR HE TOLD ME HE LIKED HIS OLD CRUSH "

Vent: " I understand, that must've been disappointing when he initially told you he liked his old crush. Do you think perhaps he's moved on from his old crush and now feels a different kind of attraction towards you instead? "

Kim Dokja: " WHAT?! NO WAY "

Vent: " Why not? Perhaps he has developed feelings for you over time... have you two been good friends for quite some time now? "

Kim Dokja: " ITS JUST BEEN A FEW YEARS EVER SINCE I CAME TO THE SCHOOL "

Vent: " It's entirely possible to develop feelings for another person in such a time frame. After all, a few years isn't all that short of a time-span, when we really think about it. Perhaps he fell for you naturally - he got to know you better, got to appreciate you more and now has developed romantic feelings towards you. "