-1: Visits From Friends-

Y/n hummed softly. Gently stirring a wooden spoon within a tea pitcher. Sugar mixing slowly. Sunlight peaking through windows, curtains shifted to the side. Duke napping on the couch. Snoring softly. Gently placing her pitcher into her fridge slowly. Washing her spoon with warm water.

Beep! One new message!

Y/n dried her hands before pushing the button.

Hey Y/n, it's Lillie! Just letting you know me and the girls are about to be there at 1:30. We are just grabbing some items before heading over for our little hangout! See you soon! Bye!

Beep!

Y/n grabbed her cane, heading to her room for a second to grab some extra blankets to place into the living room. Gazing at the smiling critters for second. Taking one blanket. Wrapping it around them slowly. Pulling away before walking away with other blankets in her arms.

Tic tic tic.

One critter with a sun pendant on his chest shifted his head slowly towards the purple cat next to him. His voice barely above a whisper.

???: "What shall we do now Catnap?"

Catnap: "Patience my canine friend. This is merely our first day being in our new home. We do not wish to startle our brand new friend do we?"

???: "But when do we greet ourselves to her?"

Catnap: "Soon my friends, soon."

Y/n placed her blankets onto the couches arms.  Moving to the other side to set up a small table. Going back to the kitchen. Taking a tray with some glasses. Setting them down. Spreading them out. Gazing towards her time.

12:00.

Y/n breathes out. Walking a path behind her couches to her little self. Pulling out her sketch book. Taking her spot onto her couch. Peeling open her sketch book. Flipping pages to an empty space. Tracing her pencil before beginning to create. Humming a soft melody to herself to concentrate better. Duke snores peacefully at her side. Wiping off eraser shreds each time a mistake was made.

Tic tic tic tic.

Gazing up to view time.

12:50.

Standing up, placing her sketch pad down. Moving towards her record player to play some jazz music to ease the atmosphere. Placing her sketch pad back into the self. Heading towards the kitchen to grab snacks to set up. Y/n placed the bowl down with tea pitcher next to it. Adjusting every item. Making sure none were on the edge. Duke slowly rose his head up, eyes slightly open. Y/n gently petted his head.

Y/n: "We got some guest coming, especially your favorite one who spoils you with treats."

Ding Dong.

Y/n: "Oh seems they arrived."

Slowly walking up the door, opening.

Y/n: "Hello everyone."

Lillie: "Hello Y/n, sorry we came slightly early."

Y/n: "It's quite alright. Come in."

Rosy: "Is work doing well?"

Y/n: "Yes. New designs are needed still."

Rosy: "What do they desire this time?"

Y/n: "Mostly nature theme clothing. Since spring coming around the corner of this month."

Lillie: "Seems like everyone is really prepared for this spring."

Y/n: "Especially when fairs are ready to come this season."