-3: Am I hearing & seeing things?-

Y/n breathes out, carrying her clothes to washer. Cane tapping the floor a bit. Gently placing her clothes into the washer. Grunting a bit. Duke snores softly in his bed. Nose twitching. After finishing up putting her clothes in. Placing in some laundry detergent. Powering on. Hearing water spilling in. Letting down her basket onto the chair. Taking a tiny blanket, heading to Duke slowly. Laying it onto him before walking away. Sitting onto her couch, breathing slowly. Turning on her TV to view future weather throughout the week. Her jaw shifting. Gripping her cane. Watching closely. Laying back. Sunlight looming in. Breathing in then out. Duke snorts a bit, waking up from his nap. Rising up. Y/n kept her eyes on the news. Duke stretched. Shaking his body rapidly. Climbing out his bed. Heading towards the bedroom to see the smiling critters. Letting out a soft growl. Burying his nose into Bobby Bearhug again. Bobby tried tho struggling contain her laughter being tickled by Duke's nose.

Dogday: "Bobby hold it in."

No matter how hard, spurts of air come out her mouth, trying to contain in further. More air spurted out. Body twitching.

Then it broke loose...

Bobby begins to laugh from the constant tickle. This alerted Y/n, causing the woman to stand up and head to her bedroom to figure out what that noise was. Looking to where Duke was. Noticing Bobby was laying over.

Was she hearing things?

Y/n shook her head, probably hearing the nearby kids playing.

Y/n: "What are you doing Duke?"

Walking over and gently placing Bobby back upright.

Y/n: "Seems you truly enjoy their company huh Duke. Come on."

Duke made a noise but followed behind her. Once out of sight. The critter whispered.

Dogday: "That was close."

Bobby: "I'm sorry. He was tickling me I couldn't hold it in."

Catnap: "Just be careful Bobby, we can't let our new friend believe she's gone crazy."

Tic tic tic

Y/n breathes out, folding her laundry up then going to her dresser. Placing her clothes in. Properly laying them in specific spots. A flu buzzed by her then landed on Hoppy's ear. Hoppy being displeased and annoyed, watched Y/n. Waiting for her to look away to shoo the fly off her ear. Y/n looked away. Hoppy immediately flicked her ear. It flew away for a second but returned. Getting annoyed again. Flicked her ear again. Y/n noticed a slight movement at the corner of her eye. Looking over. Gazing at the smiling critters. Squinting for a second. Swearing she noticed something. Rubbing her eye a bit. Looking again. Then hearing a buzzing.

A fly.

Y/n swatted her hand at it. Rising up. Returning back to the laundry to deal with her towels. Mumbling a bit. Duke snores again. Y/n walked to her hallway closet. Placing her towels in.

Tic tic tic.

Y/n laid down on her couch with Duke at her side. A movie played on TV. Dogday sniffled a bit, his nose twitched. Trying to hold in his sneeze.

Achoo!

Y/n blinked a bit. Then rubbed her head a bit. Staring at her movie. Bubba, using his trunk gave Dogday a tissue. He blew into it. Sliding down, looking around the door frame to make sure Y/n was moving from her spot then ran up to the trash can, throwing his tissue away. Quickly returning back to his spot.

Tic tic tic.

Y/n breathes out slowly. Moving some spaghetti around in boiling water. Having two separate bowls. One being for her and the other for Duke. Moving the spoon around before picking the noodles up and setting them in. Placing Dukes bowl down before sitting in her chair to eat. Minutes went by slowly. Y/n bathed herself after cleaning up dishes. Duke laid in bed. Waiting. Y/n eventually came out. Wearing her PJ's, setting her dirty clothes into the basket. Placing her cane to the side of her nightstand. Crawling under her sheets. Letting out a breath. Shutting off lights. Easing her body. Eyes fluttered closed darkness took her eyes as Catnap wrapped his tail around the curtains blind wand, slowly twisting it to close the blinds.

........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Growl.

Picky groaned a bit, holding her stomach. Being hungry. Gazing over to where Y/n was. Seeing her still asleep. Slowly climbing down to the floor. Tippy toeing towards the door. Bobby taking notice with Hoppy. Climbing down. Walking over quickly. Lifting Picky up to open the door. Pulling it open slowly. Picky went out first towards the kitchen with Bobby and Hoppy following. Y/n stirred a bit. Her throat slowly beginning to bug her. Feeling dry. Rising up slowly. Sliding off her bed, grabbing her cane then begins to head to her door. Eyes half open.

Creeeeaaaaak!

Hoppy alerted by Y/n's footsteps, quickly looked at the two.

Hoppy: "Hurry she's coming."

Quickly scurrying away from the cabinets to the kitchen island. Y/n went to the cabinet. Grabbing a glass. Turning on her sink. Slowly taking a sip before noticing a piece of trash on the floor. Putting down her glass. Heading over. Slowly bending down. However something else got her. A....

Pig tail?

Blinking as she rose up. Tossing the tiny of trash in. Looking back over to see the pig tail gone. Slowly walking over to where it last was, looming over.

Nothing.

Y/n rubbed her face. Tiredness probably messing with her. Grabbing her water glass. Returning to her room. Setting down her items. Going back under her sheets unaware of some snacks hidden between the smiling critters but was questioning her sighting of that pig tail before going to sleep.
——————