-4: Definitely not-

Y/n breathes out. Turning her body to the side. Letting out a soft groan. Eyes peeling open slowly. Adjusting to her surroundings. Another air of breath came out. Rising up slowly. Hearing some pops on her back. Sliding one hand onto her back. Inhaling then exhaling. Taking in her cane. Standing up slowly. Moving over towards the dresser. Pulling out some clothes. Stopping for  moment. Turning her gaze towards the smiling critters... mainly at Picky Piggy. Her mind buzzing.

That pig tail that was poking out...

Y/n rubbed her face a bit. Was she hallucinating or seeing things due to her tiredness. Walking towards the bathroom. Changing herself. Coming back out after a few minutes. Grabbing her purse. Gently placing the blanket over Duke. Patting his head slowly. But looked at Picky. Slowly picking her up. Examining her.

Was she seeing things? Thinking Picky was in the kitchen?

Shaking her head a bit. Placing Picky back down. Letting out a breath. Going to the kitchen. Grabbing her lunch box. Slowly getting stuff ready before heading off to work.

CLICK CLICK!

Silence loomed for a second. Then the smiling critters begin to move again.

Picky: "That was a close one!"

Catnap: "Best be careful next time Picky."

The critters hopped down. Duke groaned a bit. Rising up before leaping down. Bobby pats his head as he walked next to her. Heading towards the living room. Picky went to the kitchen. Grabbing some snacks. Dogday with Catnap hopped onto the couch as Bubba grabbed some movies. Flipping through them. Kickin was next to him. Both debating a bit before finding one movie in their interest.

Toy Story....

Kickin: "Oh I wonder what this is about!"

Bubba: "Don't know till we watch it. Now how to work this... device."

Hoppy sprinted around. Crafty brought some paper and some colored pencils. Sketching a bit. Picky walks over carrying an apple. Sitting in front of the couch. Catnap took his place onto the soft back of the couch. Laying down.

Tick tick tick.

Minutes to hours passed by. Bobby and Hoppy slept peacefully against Duke. Crafty hummed a bit. Coloring in her drawing she crafted.

(Get the pun XD)

Dogday: "What should we watch next?"

Dogday flipped through dvds as Kickin came over.

Dogday: "Oh maybe this one!"

Dogday pulls out a DVD labeled Paws Of Fury. However Kickin grabbed it.

Kickin: "Nuh uh! This movie doesn't look cool!"

Dogday: "But it's my turn!"

Kickin: "So!"

Tugging on the disk... not realizing it was slowly having cracks appearing.

CRACK!

Eyes widen. Looking at the DVD...

It was broken in two!

Dogday: "Look at what you did Kickin!"

Kickin: "My fault! It was definitely your fault!"

Arguing as the others came over quickly to figure out has happened.

Crafty: "What happened?"

Dogday: "Kicken broke the DVD!"

Kickin: "Was not!"