-5: Shopping-

Y/n tapped her pen gently on some paper, thoughts trending through her mind a bit. Wondering of what's needed. Especially with an expansion of new members living in one house. Small ones at that. Duke was asleep in his bed, snoring away. Most of smiling critters were on the couch watching some cartoons. Dogday now curious of Y/n was thinking or writing in the matter. He walked up to her chair. Y/n taking notice of him being near her chair. Shifted her body slowly, bending down a bit then picks him up. Setting him onto her lap before returning to back to writing. His tail wagged a bit.

Dogday: "What are you doing?"

Y/n: "Writing a list."

Dogday: "List?"

Y/n: "Yes dear a list. This is called a grocery list. A grocery list is something we wrote to help us keep up what's needed for the household. Like food. Plates. Bedding. Anything that's needed. And since y'all are here living with me. I have to make a big list of needs then I go shopping."

Dogday: "What's shopping?"

Y/n paused for a moment. But then remembered that they were from a factory so must've not seen or been out for years to know much. You couldn't blame him for the question.

Y/n: "Shopping is like going out to buy stuff from a store then bring to the house. To stock stuff up for days or weeks. Sometimes we do every two weeks or at the end of the month. Like today I'm going shopping."

Dogday wagged his tail a bit.

Dogday: "Can I go with you!?"

Y/n bit her lip for a moment. Thinking. She wouldn't mind. But what got her concern mostly was how people would react if he was there. Moving and speaking like a real boy. She breathes in. Then exhales.

Y/n: "I suppose it wouldn't be a bother. But if you go. You have to stay within my bag and at my side at all times when I'm shopping okay?"

Dogday: "Yes ma'am!"

Tearing the paper. Holding Dogday with one arm and grabbing her cane with other hand. Walking to her bedroom to get her purse. Dogday climbed in. Y/n moved back into the living room.

Y/n: "Dears me and Dogday are going shopping. We won't be long."

Craftycorn immediately came over and held her leg.

Craftycorn: "Can I come too?"

Y/n hummed, shifting her bag down so Craftycorn could climb in. Pulling the bag back up.

Y/n: "Catnap dear you're in charge till I return."

Heading out the doors then locked it. Going into her car. Putting Dogday and Craftycorn onto passenger seat. Buckling them up then putting her on. Starting up her car. Pulling out the driveway. Then taking the path to the store.

........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Arriving shortly after a minutes. Y/n shuts her car off. Dogday and Craftycorn climb into the bag. Y/n shifted the bag onto her shoulder. Walking towards the stores doors. Taking a cart. Dogday peeked. Y/n looked at her list. Shifting her jaw a bit. Going to the food section. Hearing Dogday whisper.

Dogday: "This place is big."

Y/n: "Mhm."

Grabbing some frozen foods and veggies with some breakfast stuff.

Y/n: "Craftycorn dear could you pass me my pen that's in that pocket of the bag?"

Craftycorn shifted in the bag for a moment then pulled out the pen.

Y/n: "Thank you dear."

Checking off some items. Sniffling for a moment before moving again. Shifting right. Going down towards the clothes... well.... Baby clothes or small kid clothes. Gazing around a bit. Wondering what would fit them.