Seven

Isabelle Skyla Oliver

"Wake up, Izzy.' My shoulder is shaken lightly and I grumble trying to push whoever was disturbing me away. "Izzy girl."

"What?" I grumble out, my eyes opening for a second before shutting again.

"And I thought I was the only one grumpy when getting woken up." Theo laughs, rubbing a hand on my back. "You have to wake up cub, we need to go to the airport."

"It's still dark. Far too early to be up." I pull the covers over my head, I head Theo laugh for a split second before picking me up with the blanket still wrapped around me, and walking through the door to Roman's hotel room. I open my eyes a split second before he throws me onto the bed causing me to let out a screech.

"Theo!"

"Izzy." Theodore mocks and I glare at him. Roman gives the two of us a look that has us both silently glaring at each other rather than audibly arguing. He was good, I could see now how he was able to raise all of his brothers, he had all of the looks down.

"You guys need to get going, our first flight is soon."

"We have more than one flight?" I question, moving off the bed.

"We have two, a connecting flight to Chicago and then one will take us to Seattle where one of your brothers, Maddox will come and fetch us and take us home."

"So how long will this all take?"

"Far too long," Theo grumbles before Roman has a chance to answer.

"Well yes, our first flight is about two hours and then our second is five hours, we have about an hour and a half between the two flights," Roman tells me and I nod tiredly. This was going to be a really long day, I already knew it and I had been woken up before the sun was even up. "Come on darling girl, go get dressed then we can try to find something for breakfast, what do you say?"

"Okay, fine." I drag out, rolling off Roman's bed and instead of going back to mine and Theo's room I go over to Roman giving him a big hug that takes him a little off guard I think, but it doesn't take him long to reciprocate it, running his hand up and down my back soothingly. I loved Theo's hugs but he was a teenage boy who didn't like much affection, though he always made an exception for me, but I think I happened to like Roman's hugs just a little bit more not that I would ever say that out loud.

I step out of my older brother's embrace after a few seconds and this time I return to the room I slept in.

"Hey!" Theo exclaims. "How come I don't get a hug?"

"You woke me up." I glare, flipping around dramatically and walking back into the other room. I had already taken out what I wanted to wear today so I didn't have to go around digging in my neatly packed suitcase courtesy of Roman's incredible packing skills. I was going to have to get me to teach me how to do that, between Roman and I we were both hopeless which meant whenever we had to go to an away game most of the time there was always something missing or that got lost on the trip.