Chapter 1

Axel

"Clip him," I told my men and walked out.

As I exited the darkroom, the blood stain on my hands and shirt drew the gazes of the tortured prisoners.

Despite the gruesome and horrifying sight, I could sense their blood running cold as I continued my path to the exit.

While changing into clean clothes, my phone rang out of the blue with a loud sound.
"Hey bro, guess what" Lexi's eager greeted me.

"Don't you have pictures to take?" I inquired nonchalantly. "The organization here in Hawaii experienced a fire meltdown which can take months to fix, which means the organization has to relocate temporarily.

"Why are you telling me this?" I questioned her on my way to my mansion, "Well, your baby sis is coming home and needs a place to stay, " Lex replied with anxiety in her voice.

"Don't even think about it," I told her in a cold tone."It is only for a few days till I find myself a place to lodge in. Please don't let me go to the penthouse, Mum won't let me rest. Please!" She quickly replied.

I cared much for her and was mostly cold towards her, but I couldn't say no to her when she asked so politely. But the fact is, she could be a real pain in the neck sometimes. I was getting annoyed.

But there was no point complaining when her mind was made up, so I told her to call me once she reached the airport.

I ended the call and got down from my car entering my house.

***

Lisa

I had a plan. I knew that to save my brother's life, I had to take drastic measures.

I developed a plan to kidnap anyone I saw, demanding a ransom in exchange for his/her release.

Fortunately for me, I saw a lady walking out of an airport with a phone in her hand, which seemed like she was about to call someone.

I was filled with adrenaline as I grabbed her and made my way out of the airport, unaware of the chaos it would ignite.

I rushed to my car, the lady bundled in her arms, and sped away as quickly as I could. The streets were dark and empty, and I felt an overwhelming sense of relief that I had gotten away with the kidnapping as I turned into the narrow alley.

I raced down the street as fast as I could, dodging obstacles left and right. The alley was twisting and turning and filled with shadows, making it difficult to see.

As I kept driving, I noticed that I was approaching a dead end.

I felt a surge of panic as I realized that I could be trapped. I tried to back up, but there was nowhere to turn.