Chapter 3

Axel

As I approached the car, I felt an overwhelming sense of anger.

This was the car that had kidnapped my precious sister. I narrowed his eyes as he approached the car, his rage and fury growing.

My heart was beating fast, and my breathing was uneven.

I couldn't believe that my sister had been taken like this. As I got closer to the car, I felt myself boiling with bitterness and disgust.

I stood in front of the car for a moment and looked at it with anger and hatred. I could see the outline of a figure inside the car, and I felt the rage welling up inside me.

My heart continued to beat faster and faster as I tried to contain my emotions.

I was about to lose it.

I clenched my fist as I approached the car. My face was contorted into a scowl, and my body buzzed with energy and anger.

I didn't know what I was going to do, but I knew that I was about to take some drastic action.

I narrowed my eyes as I approached the car, my face contorted with anger and determination.

I could see the outline of a figure inside the car and felt my blood boiling with rage.

I walked towards the car purposefully and opened the car door, grabbing the figure inside by the back of the neck.

The figure let out a startled scream as I grabbed it by the back of the neck and pushed it against the car.

The figure was a young woman, and her eyes were filled with terror.

My gaze locked onto hers, and I stared at her unblinkingly, my rage and anger growing with every passing moment.

I tightened my grip on the young woman, her face contorting with pain and fear.

But Axel didn't care.

I was mad with anger and determined to make her pay for what she had done.

***

Lisa

I couldn't see his face as he was covered in the dark and his shadow.

He whispered into my ear, "Have you any idea what you have done? You have kidnapped my sister, and I will make you pay for that. "

My eyes were filled with terror after hearing what he said, knowing fully well that I had kidnapped the wrong person as he continued to squeeze my neck tighter and tighter.

I tried to beg for mercy, but he couldn't hear my words over the sound of his rage.

He was so consumed with anger that he could barely even register my desperate pleas for mercy.

He was so consumed with the need for revenge that he didn't care if he hurt me.

He squeezed tighter and tighter, his grip growing tighter as he wanted to inflict as much pain on me as possible.

As he squeezed tighter and tighter, my eyes began to flutter, and I began to plead for mercy.

But he was not interested in mercy.

He was filled with rage, and he wanted revenge. He squeezed tighter and tighter, his grip growing tighter with each passing moment.

He could feel the pressure building up in his hands, and he was not going to let go.

My begging for mercy fell on deaf ears as he continued the squeeze, his fingers tightening around my neck.

As Axel tightened the squeeze, his rage grew even greater.

I began to struggle, my lungs filling with a desperate need for air, but he did not loosen his grip.

Just as he was about to tighten even further, he felt a sudden surge of energy rushing from behind him.

He turned his head just in time to see his sister, who was pleading with him to let me go.

Axel was taken aback by the unexpected appearance of his sister.

He hadn't even realized she was there, but now she stood before him, pleading with him to let me go.

He looked down at me, who was struggling for breath and then back at his sister, his anger simmering in his veins, but his resolve weakened by his love for his sister.

He hesitated for a moment before finally loosening his grip on me as I fell to the floor, gasping for breath.

He looked down at me, his anger still simmering inside him, but his face slowly softened as he took in the sight of his sister begging for mercy.

I looked up at him with a mixture of fear and relief.

Axel's anger had simmered for a bit, but it was only briefly before it started to boil once again.

He turned and shouted at his men, "Take her!".

The men instantly obeyed his commands, grabbed me, and started dragging me to the car, slamming me into the trunk and shutting the door behind me.

My screams echoed through the alleyway before speeding off down the street to the underground torture room.

Axel stood there for a moment, his face filled with anger and revenge, ready to inflict pain and punishment.

Axel's eyes narrowed as he watched the car drive away, and then he turned his attention back to his sister.