Chapter 2

Axel

It was a cold and barren night as I sat alone in my office, contemplating my next move.

Unsettled by the silence, I checked my phone incessantly, worried and anxious about my sister's whereabouts.

A sense of unease washed over me as I watched the minutes tick by, waiting desperately for her call.

Lexi hadn't called yet and wasn't at the airport either, which I later found out from the airport's security camera that she was being kidnapped.

I had no idea where she was or who had taken her.

I decided to track her down with a tracking device tooth that had been placed in her mouth since she was little.

It led me to a small and obscure alleyway. I approached the alley carefully, with caution and vigilance with my guards surrounding the area.

I was angry and determined to get my sister back.

As I walked down the alley, I saw a car parked at the end of it. It was the same car that kidnapped Lexi.

***

Lisa

My panic increased as I tried to find a way out of the alley.

The walls seemed to be closing in around me, and the shadows were starting to look like demons.

My heart pounded in my chest, and my breaths were coming in short and rapid gasps.

I couldn't bear the thought of being trapped in this alley, with no way out.

My mind was racing, trying to come up with a plan, but there were no answers. I felt my hands shaking as I tried to control my breathing.

My panic was getting out of control as I tried to find a way out of the alley. I could feel the walls closing in on me, and the shadows seemed to be getting darker.

I tried to keep myself together, but my fear was growing to unprecedented levels.

It felt like I was suffocating in the darkness, and I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I knew that I needed to get out somehow!

I took a deep breath and tried to steady myself.

I knew that I had to find a way out of the alley, but I couldn't see anything other than the shadows and the dead end in front of me.

I felt my heart racing in her chest, and my body was trembling with fear.

I closed my eyes and took another deep breath, trying to stop the panic attack that was creeping up on me.

I tried to think clearly, but my thoughts seemed to be getting jumbled up in my mind.

I was running out of solutions. The walls were closing in, the shadows were seeming darker, and I felt like I was losing my mind.

I was filled with fear of being trapped and losing my senses.

I tried to think of a logical way to fix things, but all I could think of were my fears about the shadows and her impending doom.

I felt my heartbeat pounding in my chest as I tried to fight through the panic.

The alley seemed like a black hole swallowing me whole, and I felt myself falling into it, trying to force myself to think clearly, but it was too late.

I was lost.