Healing Buddies!!! <3

||⚠️ Hello! I'm here to say Smut warning, heavy suicidal warning, abuse warning, and foul language warning to all the readers! I am not the original maker of Hazbin Hotel! For I am only a measly fancic writer. I do hope you will enjoy if those conditions are ok with you, have a nice day/night⚠️||

"CHARLIE NO." The angry winged cat demon growled as Charlie tried to convince him to participate in her new shitty plan of healing.

"But it'll be fun Husker! I promise it won't be THAT bad! And you guys are friends aren't you?" The princess of hell was determined to make him help!

"I. DONT. NEED. TO. 'HEAL'. AND YOU KNOW THAT MOTHER FUCKER WONT LISTEN TO ME." He scowls, fed up with Charlie's constant screaming.

"But HuUuUuUuUuskkkkkk!!" Her continuous whining was getting on the old cats nerves. Charlie spreads her back across the bar while pouting. Her big puppy dog eyes made Husk cringe in frustration.

"LISTEN PRINCESS IM A BARTENDER, AND A GAMBLER, NOT A THERAPIST!"

"Listen to the poor girl old pal" a sinister laugh echoed the halls.

The sound of screaming wakes the pink and white spider demon from his beauty sleep. Angel dust slowly flutters his eyes open when he takes his sleeping mask off.

Fat nuggets snores and squeaks in Angels lap. The spider demons breathing starts to heavy and quicken. Angel tries to calm his breathing when he realized it wasn't Val.

Sigh

"Shit..."

Angel smears his makeup from last night's porn shoot. The mascara stains his all ready dark eye bags. Red lips stick is spread across his swollen upper lip and teeth. Tears and blood from last night stained and matted his fur. Blood starts to drip down his face as finally calms his uneven breathing.

"My nose is bleeding again.. that fucker..."

Angel swipes his nose to stop the bleeding, but it only worsens. The top set of the spider demons arms hold his nose, while the bottom pair picks up his beloved pig and sets him back down comfortably before hobbling towards the bathroom.

After an hour of bleeding in to his white marble sink, Angel tries to get dressed and put some make up on to cover his visible bruises and cuts. Once Angel dust forced a good enough smile, similar to the ones he has on stage, he descends down the stairs. The tall thin spider walked towards the bar were his favorite cat lays on the floor.

"Ya good babe?" Angel asked in his usual Italian accent. He stares at the cat who looks dead on the floor. Husks eyes are wide and traumatized, his body shakes as he clenches the bottle in his right hand.

He dosent say anything. He continues to stare at the ceiling almost for dear life.

"Huh.. yeah ok. What ever you..... uh, think babe.." Angel wanders to the sofa. Although sad from still being sober this late in the day he tries to think about what the screaming from earlier might have been sense it wasent Val like he thought.

"Angel!!!" Charlie squee's in excitement.

"LUCIFERS FUCKING ASS HOLE" Angel screams as he scrambles off the sofa to the floor in fear. "CHARLIE! DO NOT SNEAK UP ON A FELLA LIKE THAT, YA FREAKY BITCH!" He screams while gripping his shirt were his pounding heart is.

"Sorry, sorry! I just have great news!"

"OH YEAH!? What's SO important that you need to scream and scare the shit outta guy!" He rolls his eyes while weezing on the floor.