Jealous Over Noth'en

||⚠️ This specific chapter has some head cannons of mine I don't think everyone would agree with sooooo, if you see somthing you don't like please keep it to yourself. Other wise please enjoy my crappy writing! MIMZY WARNING ⚠️||

Husk walks back over to the bar to finish Angels drink. The old cat swiftly moves through the small area that is the bar, then gives Angel his fruity cocktail.

"You know me to well Husky~" Angel purrs.

Sigh

"Not well enough.... A toast?" Husks first words didn't catch Angels ears. The pink spider looks confused at Husks proposal.

"Why?"

"For being able to talk with out screamen? Or mabye just being here a little longer?" Husk gives a small weak smile. Angel smiles back closing his eyes with a sigh.

"To both" Angel raises his drink in the air with Husks. A bottle and a round tall glass clink together, before both were chugged with no regard.

The pink and white spider demon talked for hours with the old cat bartender. Sharing story's, tips, drinks, and comment's. They laughed and laughed at the bar, both finally getting along. Everyone who passed by look confused at the two new friends. Most of them doubt it would last long.

But Charlie didn't give up on the twos new friendship. She smiled warmly before going back to her day.

"You know.." Angel lowers his drink from his lips. "Your really not a bad guy Husker.." The spider smiled genuinely at the cat, mild blush spread across his white face as he stared at Husk.

"W-what?.." Husks gray fur turned red as he turned to look at his taller friend.

"Your a really nice guy Husk... thank you... for being here..." Angel smiled again hoping Husk would agree.

Sigh

"I'm not so sure about that Ang... but I'm glad I can give somthing I guess..." Angels eyes widen a little shocked. Husk didn't look at him, worried he'd see more sadness in the spiders eyes. A twinge of regret washed over Husk as Angel went silent. His stomach twisted as his thoughts ran.

A knock at the door echoed through the hotel. The princess of hell quickly jumped down the stairs, excited to see who it was. Husk tried to control his stomach with more alcohol, not paying attention to the door. Charlie flung the door open without hesitant.

"HELLO! WELCO- o-oh- Mimzy good morning! Alastors not here today" Husks ears perk up at the name.

"HUSKER!!" The small women demon flings herself past Charlie ignoring what she said to her dear friend Husk, who sat at the bar.

"Oh, hey Mimz" The usual grumble of Husks voice made Mimzy smile. She tried to hug him with all her might but inevitably failed. Husk held out his left arm keeping her away as he drank his drink in silence. Well as silent as you can get with Mimzy in the room.

"How've you been you old fart!" Mimzy chuckled as she finally stoped trying to hug Husk.

"Hah, not like you can talk" Husk scoffs drinking his drink.

"Exscuse ME, pussy cat" She huffs crossing her arms.

Angel sits quietly observing what's going on. Husk has a smile as he drinks, and Mimzy just pouts next to him. The spider began to scowl at the smaller women. He turned away to finish his drink.

"But really Husk. How is it here? Not trying to cause trouble this time... I promise...." Mimzy's weak smile twitched as she stared at the floor.

"Fine I guess? I don't know"