Chapter 32 - All according to Keikaku-?

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

"Well, well well, since you guys don't know anything at all, let me tell you. This is not just any person. He is someone precious to General Esdeath. Or you can possibly say... That he is her secret lover of a sort."

As soon as Ryo said that, everyone, except Esdeath's face, turned into chaos and confusion. With their eyes widened, they questioned the reality as to whether Esdeath was even capable of loving.

"This..."

"Wha-!"

Ryo's lips curved into a slight smirk as he looked at them and with a quick action he released Tatsumi from his restraints. "Well, your General will let you fill in the details later on."

With a strong push, he sent Tatsumi, flying across to Esdeath, making her narrow her eyes as she placed the reaper back into its scabbard caught Tatsumi in a princess-carrying position, and placed him on the ground.

Her face married a blush as she caressed Tatsumi's cheeks she whispered, "I won't lose you this time... Just wait for me...", As soon as she said that, she completed saying that, she stood up and after patting her white uniform and removing the dust, she looked at Ryo, took out her Reaper.

*Swish* *Teng*

Ryo's face suddenly turned into surprise and seriousness as he instantly summoned his sword from his inventory and blocked Esdeath, as he deflected the slash that came toward him.

Calculating the best possible outcome, he loosened his grip on the ground as he blocked the slash coming toward him, and used it to carry his body away from the battlefield.

*Bang*

With a huge force, Ryo's eyes turned serious as he found himself being thrown away by the sudden force, and as he was in the air, he found himself surrounded by ice spikes, rushing toward him with their sharp edges pointing toward him.

*Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Teng* *Teng* *Teng*

With a quick slash of his sword, he destroys them, only to find Esdeath rushing toward him with an ice sword in her hand, "Is this all? I am quite disappointed in you if you're only this strong."

With a calm expression, Ryo extended his hand, exposing a small gun-like mechanism in his hand which launched a bullet from his hand, making Esdeath a bit surprised but she used her sword to deflect the bullet as she dashed toward Ryo who had now positioned himself.

"Small tricks!", Esdeath shouted as suddenly Ice spikes extended from the ground, making Ryo frown as he jumped high in the air and instantly summoned his spider-like appendages from his back, and smashed the Ice with them.

*Bam* *Bang!*

'Weissschnabel!'