Chapter 33 - Reality can be breathtaking~

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

Despite trying to 'breathe', his body choked over as he barely hung over his conscious. It was a very confusing situation as he felt his body 'adapt' to 'something' if he could say.

It was as if he was being choked, while not entirely needing the air to breathe in.

Despite all the pain, a smile formed on the figure's face. Looking down on his body, he found that he was in a sort of dark purple-ly 'Gaseous State', while having his white hair and fair skin in sight.

'This seems to be my soul, or Astral Body, or my 'Origin'. The color purple probably indicates my 'Infinity'... All according to Keikaku...'

*Swish!* *Gasp*

Before he could react to the situation, a bright flashlight enveloped him and he felt his body hit some sort of wall, knocking the air out of his lungs... If there was any.

Rolling and banging on the hard floor and wall a few times, pain shot up from his soul, making Ryo frown, as a muffled noise crept out of his mouth. "Ugh.", Opening his eyes, he found himself on one of the hundreds of bookshelves around him, but the scene around him was something that could not be narrated.

In front of him laid a huge 'Room' of some sort if Ryo could describe it. The whole area was covered in white 'walls'; which to some extent fractures into small shards.

With each broken shard, the white 'tiles' were losing their color and turning darker and darker until there was nothing but a 'small' black line; separating the whole 'space' from an infinite amount of vivid void.

It was as if he couldn't even comprehend if what he was seeing was real or an illusion.

At one point, the library went on for what he can describe as 'infinity' while on one end it was 'nothing' more than an 'illusion'. It was magical and mesmerizing. The more he looked into the 'void', the more he found himself being absorbed into it.

'Wait... I am losing control over my body.'

His body continued to stare into the 'void' while in his mind, he started to ask, 'Hmm? Hypnotism? No... Seems more like a Conscious Overload. This is as if I am trapped in my own body not able to do anything.'

'Also... there is no oxygen here, and somehow I now have no 'instinct' of trying to collect the oxygen in my lungs... It's quite mysterious. This means my 'Soul' might be adjusting to the current situation, making it painful, I guess?'

While he amused himself with the thoughts, while being trapped in the body, for some reason, his eyes started to feel heavy, making him blink once.

.