043. area 5...

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

                ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

      E.T.: Katy Perry, Kanye West

"Morning, sweetness." Riley says as I open my eyes, laying on the couch with a blanket over me.

"Morning, honey." I scoff and then sit up to see her sitting on the coffee table. "Uh, what..." I look at Evan, Milo, McKenna, Eli and Bozer asleep on the floor.

"You were asleep on the couch last night when I came down here to make us dinner, well, tried to. Jack and the others knocked on the door with Pad Thai, the usual, as you know. And after telling Jack to shut his trap, we all just kinda...hung out and...slept over. Jack and Mac left a little while ago for some NASCAR thing. They didn't wanna wake you."

"What time is it?" I pull the blanket off me and my feet hit the floor.

"Almost one."

"What?" I check the time on my phone. "Let me guess. Matty texted everyone but me?" I don't see any messages from her.

"Yeah." She glances down.

"I'm fine. I sleep peacefully, Riley. As I just was." I shut off my phone. "What's the problem?"

"I don't know. She just said Mac and you if you're up for it."

"Alright. I'll gonna take a shower." I get up.

"Hey." She stops me. "You've been out since ten last night. You should eat and drink something."

"I am. Don't worry, Doc." I turn, but I'm pulled back by a hug from her.

  •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Hey, Sergeant Sleepy." Jack greets as I walk down the hallway.

"What's up, Clint?" I clasp hands with him and he pulls me into a hug.

"How was the power nap?"

"Powerful."

"Yeah, well, it was over twelve hours, I would assume so. That's good." He grips my shoulder.

"You gonna take me for ice cream too?" I walk past him and Mac, now heading in the room.

"I mean, if you want...I don't..."

"Lina." Matty turns away from the screen.

"Matty." I nod. "Thank you for the text, very informative." I cross my arms. "What do we got?"

"Yeah, what's popping?" Jack enters with Mac.

"Well, it took you long enough, blondie." Matty turns to Mac. "I was beginning to think you accepted that job pitting for Travis Long."

"How did you know that he offered me a job?" Mac questions.

"I know everything."

"Right."