Chapter 2: Time To Start The Plan

I have been living inside a mansion for a few months now.

The doctor appointed for me has apparently ran far away.

My parents have been very loving to me, however I try not to grow too attached.

There has been rumors going around the planet about my looks. They usually relate it to the curse of my parents.

Since their power level dismatch heavily and they aren't supposed to be together.

Most importantly the genders are switched. Men are usually stronger and by having a stronger woman, leads to a stronger birth of a baby.

While in this case my dad has a weaker power level than my mom.

I heard once that he had a power level of 400 and my mom apparently had 20 times more than that.

A shockingly 8000 combat effectiveness!

Now my parents are sending me off for a mission, by the orders of king Vegeta.

As we walked to the space pod for my mission we heard a voice.

"Is this the cursed saiyan? What a disgrace to our race." It came out of a childish version of king Vegeta.

"Son, hold your image better." King Vegeta caught up to him and told him to act more maturely.

"Hmph! Not even worth a look from me." Prince Vegeta walked away.

"Tsk, petty brat" King Vegeta said while giving a nod to my parents for confirmation. So I can finally leave to my mission.

My parents didn't get angry at prince Vegeta, since they have gotten used to it and he is royalty afterall. Larda is a high official within the race, but royalty is higher.

With a sad look towards me, Larda said her last words to me.

"Little Essence, we may not see your growth. The trip alone to your mission is going to take a year... However just know we will always be with you even if we die." Larda said with a tear in her eye. Kogu was staring at me without saying anything, that's his love look.

Fwooosh!

King Vegeta smirked evilly.

...

There is a yellow looking planet within the universe. Suddenly a space pod can be seen to have crashed into the barren planet.

There are many suns shining on me inside the space pod.

Suddenly the space pod opens by itself and won't go back until I have cleared my mission.

To kill every creature on this planet, for Frieza corps to sell it.

This is a low level planet. Where the highest power levels are within the 500-600.

"Phew! It's been a full year and I haven't moved my body at all. What a hassle this is!" I said with annoyance.

It seems like king Vegeta planned on killing me by the looks of this planet.

This planet doesn't even have any water or food...

Thankfully I was born as a God and I need none of that.

Do I even need to sleep?

Now let's start my plan.

First off, we will do as king Vegeta had planned.

"Beep! Beep! 567!" My scouter went off.

"Haha... You came here perfectly by yourself!" I smirked as I looked back.