Chapter 13: Essence Returns!

Within the ocean was a huge ship.

It seemed like they were celebrating something...

...

"Ma do I really needa be here? I was just about to have a breakthrough in the separatrix separation..." Bulla asked.

"Of course you need to celebrate everyone's birthday together silly! Isn't it time to have a break from studying all the time anyways?" Bulma sighed.

She was proud of Bulla for being a great person at advancing society.

However sometimes she may have been too much.

Like for instance, every year she invents a new possible energy.

It was like adding extra products to their own inventions.

Dr.Briefs has made most machinery on Earth possible before and now Bulla is advancing everything.

Soon all the people have come to give blessings and greetings towards Bulma.

Vegeta was eating foods left and right.

So most people followed his actions and did the same, but in a more humaine way.

...

Vegeta was about to grab some pudding for dessert, but the whole stand has been taken by a single person.

"Hey! That's for everyone!" Vegeta yelled as he rushed to stop this person from continuing.

The certain person seemed to ignore all of the surrounding and was just concentrating on eating deliciously.

Soon Vegeta has grabbed the person's back and tried to pull him away.

However the person didn't seem to move, no matter what he did.

'W-What's going on!? Who is this cat person?' Vegeta was confused.

He was one of the strongest people in the universe and he couldn't budge a single person?

Vegeta yelled as he turned super saiyan and tried his luck again.

It wasn't enough to budge the person from eating more by himself.

As every minute passed he transformed into higher states.

From super saiyan one all the way up to super saiyan three.

Nothing was still happening.

"Hmph fine! I will show you my true form!" Vegeta shouted from the bottom of his soul.

A few years ago Vegeta wished to become stronger by asking Shenron.

Shenron gave him a hidden state, that is hard to reach.

"Super saiyan four!" Vegeta had turned into his highest state.

Ever since learning it from Shenron, he learned to compress blutz waves in his body.

Which in turn turns him into super saiyan four casually whenever.

Finally Vegeta punched the cat person's back with his mightiest power.

"Huh? Whis did you just tickle me?" Beerus turned around to see Vegeta staring at him in shock.

"Oh? Aren't you little prince Vegeta?" Beerus was surprised to see him on Earth.

"B-Beerus!?" Vegeta started sweating.

"That's right! You remember me. Last time I saw you, both you and your father looked miserable!" Beerus laughed.

At this point all the people have gathered on this part of the ship.

"Hey Vegeta! Is he an enemy?" Krillin asked, since they all felt Vegeta unleash his power a few minutes ago.