Chapter 16: Teaching Saiyans!

Vegeta sighed as he went down to planet Sadala.

He didn't know how to feel.

As he saw multiple saiyans live peacefully with eachother.

The complete opposite of his universe, where everyone was quite barbaric.

Nobody had yet noticed a red haired saiyan flying around the atmosphere.

Vegeta flew to the highest point of their civilization.

It was a tall skyscraper.

'Do they not have a castle in this planet...?' Vegeta had been searching for a castle, to look for their leader personally.

However it seems like a different planet compared to planet Vegeta.

"This is just annoying..." Vegeta sat down and thought for a while, as to what to do.

'Let me go meet the strongest guy! Perhaps he is the leader, atleast I hope so...' Vegeta got up and flew towards a certain place...

...

Within a hospital was an old man, recovering from a certain injury.

The old man seemed to show kindness through his eyes.

He was enjoying the scenery from the highest point of the hospital floors, through the window.

Suddenly a person flew through the window.

"Gah! Who are you!?" The old man was shocked.

"I am Vegeta! The saiyan god of this planet!" Vegeta said proudly while showing off his glowing red hair.

He had been using the title of being the prince of all saiyans for eternity, finally getting a different one.

"S-Saiyan god!? Are you joking with me?" The old man seemed confused.

"Cut! I came here to ask if you are the leader of this planet, however... It seems like you are almost dying. Tsk!" Vegeta was irritated.

Did he really come here for no reason?

"You don't know me...? I am king Sadala! Are you a new god perhaps...?" The old man stood up from his bed.

He seemed to be smiling, it was interesting to play along with a young rogue saiyan.

'He has a red tail aswell with his hair, how cute for rebellion at his age!' The old man thought to himself.

"Good! I have been looking for yo-..." Vegeta saw king Sadala get up and realised he only had one arm.

Vegeta was surprised to see the truth.

"Oh... You must be thinking about my arm huh? I lost it in my prime time... Sadly old age got to me in the middle of fighting. Making me lose an arm to a weak enemy..." King Salada said embarassedly.

"It doesn't matter. As long as you are still the king and have influence on this planet!" Vegeta shoved it away.

"Hum? Is there a reason you came to me and started asking for my influence?" King Salada seemed intrigued.

"I am here to oversee everyone! To make my subjects prosper! We are the saiyan race goddamn it!" Vegeta shouted at the top of his lungs.

"But we have enough strength...?" King Sadala got surprised by his sudden yelling.

"While I was searching for you, I saw a huge picture of a person on the buildings. It wasn't you... IT WAS A GODDAMN FROZEN DEMON!" Vegeta was angry.

"Ah yes, he is the emperor of the universe, Frost! He is everyone's favorite hero! He always comes to help in wars, no matter which part of the universe! We always accept orders from him whenever he asks us!" King Sadala explained while he was confused by Vegeta's antics.