FOURTEEN

Mizuki●

“Let me take you somewhere.”

I looked over at Zephyr, who was standing by my bed.

It has been two days since the entire thing happened, and I've been in my room for most of the time.

Mylo came to visit every hour telling me about things I was missing, things I had to do, and daily gossip about the guards and the ladies that worked in the palace.

Zephyr was out for all of yesterday, so I didn't see him. Today, he had nothing much to do, so he told Oz to oversee things for him till he got back.

“Where?” Zephyr and I have been talking a little bit more since the party, I haven't built up the courage to ask him about what happened yet.

Morana said this wasn't over, but what did she mean?

“That's a secret, just come with me.” He said and walked towards the door. I got up and followed him.

When he opened the door and stepped through, we were standing by a lake, surrounded by trees and small mountains.

“Wow.” I gasped. This was magnificent. There was no sign of life anywhere, just us and a body of water.

“H-how?”

“Did I bring us here?” I nodded, and he only smiled.

“I'll explain soon. Let's just enjoy this for a bit” I nodded slowly and turned to look ahead of me.

I've never gotten to explore when I was on earth, in my pack. Mom was always too careful, and Dad was overprotective. Just the thought of home made me miss it even more.

“Want to go for a swim?”

“Can we?” I asked as I looked up at Zephyr.

“Yeah sure.”

He pulled his shirt over his head, first revealing his V-line and then his abs. When the shirt was off  he tossed the garment on the grass.

He then pushed his fingers in the waistband of his pants and slipped it down and off till he was left in his boxers.

He looked at me expectantly, and I just continued to stare at him dumbfounded.

“Aren't you gonna take your clothes off?”

Whenever you need want.

“Y-yes! Clothes off” I stuttered and fumbled to pull my shirt off. A pair of hands helped me to pull the shirt over my head and off my body.

Zephyr threw the shirt on his own and hooked a finger in one of the loops on my pants, bringing me closer to him.

I stared at his hand, heat rushing to my cheeks, and he pulled my button slowly, then painfully, and I mean painfully dragged my zipper down.

I looked at him, and his eyes were low and seductive, and if I knew what to do, I would please him right here.

In the back of my mind, Cassius started to giggle.

With a rough push, my pants fell to the ground. I stepped out of them, and he grabbed my hand, leading me to the lake. I watched as he walked in first, and I followed right after. The water was cold, and it felt refreshing against my skin.

I laid back in the water, allowing my body to float to the surface, Zephyr mirrored my action, so now we were both floating in the middle of the lake. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the quietness around us.

"So how did you find this place?” I asked him.

“I created this world, remember?”

Oh that’s right, before I could answer him, he started to talk again.