sweet

(neighbors pov)

I can't believe I almost got caught. That dear neighbor of mine is quite smart. But, it kinda is noticeable, with the smells and those pathetic screams. I sat down with a sigh.
My mother wanted me to call her, and to tell her everything about this place. If I had to be honest, this place was absolutely horrible. But, he makes it interesting for me.

He's very intelligent and somewhat, interesting. When I was done thinking about him, I got up to prepare dinner. Beef Wellington, a steak dish of English origin. It is made out of filet steak coated with pâté and duxelles, wrapped in puff pastry, then baked. I took my time to cook it, of course. It was such a lovely mood, My Funny Valentine by Chet Baker was playing.

Ive always been a fan of Chet baker. Whenever my mom was not busy, she would blast his songs in the house. I was always mesmerized by his voice. How can someone sound so charming like that?

Well enough of this nonsense.

My food was finally done, Beef Wellington. I prepared my utensils, plate and everything else. Of course I also had to pour myself a glass of wine. My soul felt at peace. Chet baker in the back, Beef Wellington and a glass of wine. Life couldn't be even more perfect.