don't know

i honestly don't know. That interaction that i had with him was crazy. Like, what do you mean that i was just imagining things? I am very much alive and well. But, could i be imagining things? This place was making me go insane. The whole place stinked, even when he arrived. The walls were literally becoming a light yellow, and the people were weird here. Especially, the new guy and the girl downstairs who always carried a knife.

i mean, that's kinda understandable. This whole apartment building was so fucking weird. But, she would always stare at you like your a piece of meat. And, she always had her pocket knife in her hand. Just by thinking of that made me shiver. Suddenly, a huge knocking was heard at my door. It wasn't just a knock, but literally huge ones. Fuck, what is going on now? Can i live please?

i looked through the little hole, and saw my girlfriend Elena. She had her 2 hands covering her mouth. And, there was blood prickling down. What the fuck? i quickly opened the door and grabbed her shoulders. "Elena! What the hell happened!?" I was panicking real hard. She just started sobbing even more. I felt helpless in this moment.

"Love, listen to me. Can you explain to me what happened, please." I told her while holding her shoulders. She slowly removed her hands from her bloody mouth, and i gasped so hard, that i think that my soul got sucked out.

She had 2 slits that reached her ears, and i'm talking about real deep slits. Not to mention that, she had missing teeth. It was all bloody. Red liquid everywhere.

Red. Red. Red. Red. Red. Red

"What the fuck.." i whispered. i had my phone in my pocket so, i quickly grabbed it and called 911.

A few hours ago..