tears

"Crying won't do anything." I told him.

He started crying even more. Is this who he is behind those tears? A scared young man that can't even defend himself from people. How embarrassing of him. "P-please just let me go! Do you need my wallet? Cash, wallet anything! Il give anything!" He pleaded while looking at me.

"Who said that I needed something from your filthy wallet?" I looked at my watch, 7:52 PM. Shit, I have stuff to do at my lovely apartment, but these idiots are ruining it. I almost forgot that the girl was on the floor. Is she seriously that fragile? But whatever, she's not in my way for now.

"HELP!! HELP!!" He suddenly started screaming. Gosh, he scream's very loud, doesn't he? "If I were you, I would shut that mouth boy."

He just wouldn't stop screaming, and honestly, I was surprised that the neighbors didn't come outside to check. How useless.

I slammed him down and started choking his red neck. He suddenly started hitting my head with those hard hands of his. There you go, I like a little fight. I grabbed those hands of his and held them in a tight grip. "Stop moving those dirty hands." I ordered him.

My right hand was gripping his hands while my left hand was doing the job. All we could hear is him choking. I chuckled at the way he was trying to fight. After a few seconds, his limbs stopped moving.

Finally.