2

Read a/n at the end for an author's update

I never saw Catnap after that.
I never saw anyone except Janice and Danny for that matter.

"Ok Y/n, it's been two weeks since we started nurse training and it's almost ime to graduate you." Janice pretended to sniffle and wipe a tear as she exaggerated her sorrow. "Janice it's been two years, not weeks." Danny was as haughty as ever.
They were planning to add a medical wing in the PlayCare town, it would be a great addition as the kids sometimes tend to trip and fall or get sick. As these two years passed I realized how much of an outcast I really am. When they were renovating PlayCare during my training Playtime Co. never added anything hinting at my existence, not as a statue and not as a mascot. Janice and Danny did manage to get me a cardboard cutout for me to give voicelines to, it was supposed to go into the Medical Wing.

"Oh hush Danny, let me have this moment."

That moment was cut short as sirens went off and doors opened.

Screams echoed off the walls leading to us.
Screams of agony.
Even in our last moments those two employees left me behind without looking back. I guess it's better they leave me behind, not many people know about this room so I might be safe. That didn't stop fear from seeping in though. I hid in the farthest and deepest corner of the room, using my shaded body as camouflage against the wall and floor.

The noise rang on for a while,

Until it was suddenly quiet.....

I lost count of how many minutes passed since the screams stopped. Maybe even hours passed. Are the smiling critters ok?
I haven't seen much of them, but I have met them and feel no contempt toward them.
The reality of my situation hit me hard, piling up my tower of misfortunes.

I'm all alone.

No Janice.
No Danny.
No Catnap.

No one.

My lips trembled as I held back my sobs, what ever started that massacre is probably still there. I won't move from my spot and I won't peep a sound, I might as well slowly wither here.

*growl.... Gurgle...*

Uh oh. I ate lunch before Danny and Janice left, why am I hungry now?
I told myself I would stay put, so I will stay put.

Maybe a nap will help?

Author's update

A mystery virus has recently been going around, strangely lining up with COVID starting 2019 right before Presidential elections (yes it started 2019 not 2020).
It's highly plausible another man-made virus is upon us, some families members and I have been recovering for two to three weeks because of possibility having caught it.

That and I have a funeral in March for my Mimi (mom's mom).

Updates for books are a little unclear, I'll do my best though. I haven't drawn any critter combos yet, however I'm all for seeing if you guys are up for drawing your combo ideas.

Let me know if you want my social media to send art, I love posting artworks from my fans and showing where credit is due.

So if you send art through my DMS of social media please remember to tell me your wattpad tag so I can properly credit you guys💗