4

I have a discord server for my Wattpad readers, it will be available via link in a comment by me in multiple chapters.
Please let me know if you want the link.
Important! : Please remember to select the roles of fandoms available that you associate with in the roles tab.
! Readers and Collaborators is mandatory!

I didn't get an answer, maybe right now isn't the time to ask. My short legs had a hard time catching up to Catnap as he left the Toy Store, his long legs didn't help at all. It's a good thing I ate something, otherwise I wouldn't be able to run at all.
I'm still weak though so I had to stop to breathe. "Why must my legs be so shor- hey woah!" I was suddenly picked up and placed on the big purple cats back, holding on for dear life as Catnap continued on moving forward. He still smells like lavender with a hint of poppy, it was soothing so my eyelids started to feel heavy.

Time flew by as I slept. The scent of the old Orphanage greeted me when I woke up, my room was perfectly preserved before my eyes. Did someone keep my room in perfect order after Playtime Co. took me away?
Drawings of me with Catnap decorated the walls, he was always my favorite. I always have nightmares, but when I lived it this room I always slept with a Catnap doll that helped me to sleep. I dug through all my old things to try and find my doll, picking it up when I found it and admired the crescent moon bowtie I gave it. I sat back down on my bed and studied the miniature Catnap in front of me, it still had the grape juice stain from when that bully bumped into me.
I think I cried all through lunch that day.

I pulled the tail of my Catnap doll to see if the poppy fog would come out, nothing happened so I think it's empty. Come to think if it where did Catnap go? He must have left me here and went off somewhere.
Do I stay and wait or go and adventure around?
I'll go adventure around, I'll take my doll with me too. The smell of poppies lingered in the orphanage as I navigated my way through the halls and out the building.
I gasp in joy upon seeing the playhouse, it was one of my favorite places to be.

I rush over and stepped inside, bee lining my way to the maze.
The maze was my favorite part, especially since it felt like a castle whenever I played house with my friends. Crawling under the archways is still as fun as it used to be, only no one is here to enjoy it with me.
I shake my head and continue exploring the Playhouse, but an eerie feeling was coming from deeper into the Playhouse. Faint tiny giggles sounded like they were not far off, past a few doors it sounds like.

Not even my fear could stop my feet from moving closer, I even opened the doors separating me from the voices. Smiling Critter dolls the same size as my doll moved about a room lined with bars, the noise of me entering drew all their attention to me.
They came closer and sat at my feet, giggling and whispering while staring at me.
They dispersed after a while and let me walk through the area. Why is there even a jail in the Playcare Playhouse? Is it for locking away things like me?
I popped my head through a set of bars and found a paw shaped bed with Catnap stuff, that must he his room. But it looks so cold and lonely.

The further I walked in the more papers about experiments I saw, but one paper I saw told me I didn't just hide for a week after I last saw Danny and Janice.

I had been hiding for months.
I must have passed out multiple times for lon periods of time from hunger and fear.

The hour of joy must be what happened that day of screams and silence