update 💗

Thank you all so much for your patience,  it means so much to me.    I know I've been popping in with a book update here and there,  disappearing not long after.   It's for an amazing cause,  trust me.

I have been working on a game storyline for a friend and possibly more to come,  so updates will be here and there when I need an imagination refresher or am ready.
Writing isn't easy,  and boy do I understand that,  but these breaks give me time to ruminate and think of where to go next with my books.
After I finish the fan fictions I have planned and have started I plan to focus on just originals,  I hope you all will follow on this journey with me as it is a big step toward what could be an amazing collection of not just books but also games.

You all have been such an amazing support for me,  not as just readers but also people I will happily respond to and talk about these things to.    

For my gratitude I will share a hint about a project I am deeply anticipating on writing here on Wattpad,  and hopefully,  play as a well crafted game.

Cordelia's Castle.

Hosted by Lady Cordelia,  Cordelia's Castle is a gathering place for people from many walks of life.   Some of those end up being renowned guests of the Castle.   Their different personalities male for interesting company....

It seems you have been selected by Lady Cordelia herself,  just like they have.

I hope to see you guys in my next update 💗