CHAPTER-3 AMUSEMENT PARK

Next morning

JK wake up and saw her little bunny sleeping on his bare chest as he have habit of sleeping without shirt not only him but all  have this habit. He saw how peacefully she was sleeping without any worries. So he picked her up and layed her beside him. He stood up and put pillows around her so that she won't fell and as it was Saturday and a weekend he let her sleep for some more time. He left for bathroom to freshen up. After freshing he came to his room. At tha same time jin also entered inside in his room and saw that yn was still sleeping.

Jin - why didn't you wake up her yet?

JK - hyung today is weekend so I thought to let her sleep for some more time.

Jin - did u forget kook that today we are going amusement park with her.

JK - ohh yeah ( realising ) I total forgot about it.

Jin - ok now wake her up till then I am going to make breakfast.

JK - ok hyung (smile)

Jin left to kitchen as on weekend he make breakfast for all of them.

JK - bunny wake up ( while shaking her)

Yn - no oppa lemme sleep today is weekend ( whining)

JK - looks like no one want to go to amusement park.

Hearing the name of amusement park she immediately woke up.

Yn - no no I want to go.

JK - is that so then let's go and make u ready. (Smiling).

Yn - yay! Today we will go to amusement park.

JK take yn and gave her a proper bath after that he made her wear her  dress.

Yn's dress

Jk- now u are ready to go my bunny

Yn - yes kookie oppa. (Smile)

After that they went downstairs she saw jin making breakfast in kitchen.
She ran towards him and wrapped her hand around his torso. Jin smiled after realising who is the person.

Yn - good morning oppa.

Jin - good morning princess.

He picked her up and made her sit on the counter.

Yn - what are u making oppa.

Jin - your  favourite baby.

Yn - yay my favourite food and also it is made by my favourite oppa. ( Giggling)

Suga - but I thought I was your favourite

Yn turned and saw suga standing with a pout , yn gigled.