CHAPTER -10 OFFICE

Hey guys,
Please do comments and give me some ideas for this story.

Next morning

BTS and yn were having their breakfast . Suddenly jk said while shouting happily.

Jk - bunny we have holiday tomorrow because of some construction work in school. (Happily)

Yn - yayyy!! One more day to have fun with oppas.

Suga - it's good but we have a important meeting tomorrow and we need kook as well as it needs signature of seven of us.

Jin - we thought that we will be back till the time her school  gets over but now who will stay with her.

Yn - ummm..oppa can I come with you to your office tomorrow .

Rm - but bun what will u do there u will get bored as we will be in meeting.

Jimin - yes mochi and it will not be safe to stay there alone without us.

Yn - oppa please take me with u I never went there. Umm..we can take bamie and bruno with us. (Puppy eyes)

Both the dogs were eating there food happily but got alert at the mention of their names and came towards yn listening the conversation.

Jk - I think bunny is right we can take them for her safety.

Yn nodded and turned towards her other brothers for permission.

Jin - I think it's not bad idea we can take them also. Umm.. so it is final princess will come with us. (Smiling)

Suga - okay both of you (indicating towards both the dogs ) listen you both will come to our office with YN tomorrow and be alert you have to protect her from all the upcoming dangers. (Stern)

Both of them barked in understandment.

Suga - good and kitten be sure to be with them all the time okay. (Softly)

Yn - okk oppa. (Smiling)

Later they all had their breakfast and rest of the day went as usual.

Time skip to the Monday morning

All were ready for office wearing their suit and were sitting in dining room waiting for their little princess to come who was not ready yet. After sometimes she came downstair in dining room to have breakfast.

 After sometimes she came downstair in dining room to have breakfast