CHAPTER - 4 ACCIDENT 1/2

In morning

Yn woke up by feeling licks on her face . She opened her eyes and saw both bam and Bruno licking her face from either side of the bed. She giggled feeling ticklish.

Yn - bamie , Bruno I missed you both. (Giggling)

By hearing this both of them barked and licked her more.
At the same time jimin came out of  his bathroom with towel wrapped around his waist . he went to the closet and wore his suit and came back to his bed . He  smiled seeing his baby giggling and playing with both the dogs.

Jimin - my baby is being playful at the early morning . (smiling)

Yn and turned and saw jimin standing beside the bed.

Yn - good morning oppa (smiling widely)

Jimin - good morning mochi. Did u missed them that much . (Smiling)

Yn - oppa I met them after a long time . I really missed them.

Jimin - ok ok but now get ready you have to go to school.

Hearing the name of school she remembered  her bullies.

Yn - oppa can I skip school today. I want to play with bamie and Bruno (Pouting)

Jimin understood that she is scared of her bullies.

Jimin - baby you can play with them after coming back from the school.

Yn - please oppa just for today.

Jimin - are you scared of your bullies.

Yn slowly nodded  and tears filled in her eyes.

Jimin - come here baby.
he picked her up and made her sit on his laps . Bam and bruno sat on the floor in front of them.

Jimin - listen baby don't be scared of them they already left the school.

Yn - really oppa , but why did they left the school.

Jimin - because they got punishment for bullying you.

Yn - really oppa then I will go to school and play with them after coming back.

Jimin - good girl now go and get ready.

Yn nodded she slipped from his laps and stand on the floor . she pecked  jimin lips and pats the head of both the dogs and went to her bathroom . After getting ready she ran downstair and saw her all brother sitting on the dining chair and maids serving the food. she went towards them.

Yn - good morning oppas. (Smiling)

BTS - good morning baby. (Smile)

She went and sat on jk's lap, both the dogs came and sat on floor beside jk's leg and started eating their food. They both don't leave yn for a second inside the house.JK started feeding her . After finishing their food they stood up and came to living room to take their bags.

Yn - bye oppas ( smiling)

BTS (except jK) - byee princess (smiling)

After biding goodbye to each other JK carries yn in  his arms and walked out of the mansion and went inside the garage.

Yn - oppa can we go on your bike today.

JK - you wanna go on that.
Yn nodded her head while smiling.

JK - okay as my baby wants.

JK put on his helmet and made yn wear one. He picked her up and made her sit in front and started the bike taking it outside on the road.