CHAPTER - 7 BAD TOUCH

One week had passed and today yn was going to school. But jk was not going as he needs one more week to recover. Yn got dressed and came downstairs to her brothers.

Yn - good morning oppas. (Smiling)

BTS - good morning bun. (Smiling)

Jin - come and eat your breakfast baby today your RM oppa will drop u at the school.

Yn - okk oppa.

Jk - bunny you are going without me today. (Pout)

Yn - don't worry oppa get well soon so that we both can go to school together. (Smiling)

Jk - hmm.. but I will miss uu (dramatic)

Yn - I will miss u too. (Pouting)

Jimin - okk okk now stop both of u and yn eat your breakfast otherwise u will be late for school.

After finishing their breakfast.

Rm - come bun let's go.

Yn - yes oppa

Rm picked her bag and took her towards his car. They got seated and went to school.

At school

A black Lamborghini entered in the school premises and rm came out taking yn in his arms

The girls immediately recognised him as who will not know the biggest mafia of the whole Asia and girls are crazy over them.

RM - why are these girls shouting this much. (Annoyed)

Yn - joonie oppa this is their daily work , they shout everyday when kookie oppa come to school.

Rm laughed and understood that they are jk's fangirls.

Rm - let's go and drop you at your class.

Rm moved inside the school and dropped her infront of her class and bid his goodbye with a forehead kiss.
Yn went inside her class and her friends came towards her and bombarded her with the questions.

Eunji - Hey where were u from the last one week.

Moon - why didn't u came to school.

Chan min - were u sick. (Worried)

Yn - stop u all lemme speak . Me and kookie oppa met with an accident last week and got injured so that's why I took a leave.

Moon - what ?? Are u both fine now.

Yn - yes I am totally fine but kookie oppa needs one more week to recover. He will come from next week. Ok now tell me what happened in school in this one week.

Chan min - we got a new maths teacher last week and his name is mr han joong .

Eunji - yeah but u know he seems very creepy . So stay from him yn okayy.