S y n o p s i s

Heya there, so here are the major warning (and a bit of hint?) of the book ofcourse.

Warning: ⚠️✨

This book will highlight the traumas and healing process of the main character. (That might trigger you if you relate with the character or if you haven't healed properly and have the same issue as the character.)

Talks about daddy issues, (non sexual one) parental issues and can maybe touch your trigger point.

Eldest daughter shits. <333

The relationship between the main character and her stepbrothers will be pure, without anything sexual intercourse.

However I might have a really good match for the main character. *Smirks*

--------//-------

That's it I guess.

But I'd really prefer you to read this only if you are comfortable with these issues and other issues related to those.

•Enemies to lover trope. (Between the main character and it's love interest)

Even tho I have a love intrest for the main character I'd love if you guys give me some suggestions.

• At last-

Any hateful/negetive comment will be deleted, I want you to fucking grow up and learn how to read the 1st page in regard if there are any warnings and stuff.

⚠️ I DON'T ALLOW TRAUMA SHAMING! ⚠️

You can't just attack someone in my comment section about them relating to any of my story lines.

Because-

You don't have fucking rights, and you don't fucking know how bad this can be so kindly shut the fuck up.

Even after tons of warnings ik some of your bitch ass would like to test my patience.

So there's actually nothing I can do but, I'll report you, block you and you'd be reported by my friends too.

So, these reports might cause Wattpad to add you in black list and after that you might get some (or maybe many) problems in your reading journey.

<3

Sincerely,
The author, Roa with lots of love.