Brother Jungkook?

Author's pov;

"YOU?!" You unknowingly screamed at the familier boy. No, please no.

Jin followed your gaze to see his youngest brother gulping down his banana milk without sparing a glance at anyone. Something is wrong, he assumed.

"Jungkook?" He called out, and jungkook finally looked at him with a broken smile.

Yn's pov;

"You both know each other?" Another voice interrupted, I looked at him.

And, hell nah, not only you bitch, I know the one beside you too! Jungkook and his two friends. Now look at them trying to act fool.

"Not only him but I know you too." I glared at him.

He gulped, "Right. We are famous, you might be a fan."

"No I'm not." I spat and watched him sweat nervously. Fan? Huh.

"Taehyung, did you guys did something to her?" Jin looked at them with suspicious graze, I guess he very well known those three are trouble makers.

"Jungkook?" Mr kim demanded.

"D-dad, we were just in the same class. That's all." Jungkook lied.

"Then how come she know you? Like so well? I mean, her reaction stated she never wanted you here." The boy two seats beside him spoke.

Right Mr pale skin, I neverrr wanted him here.

"B-because, I uh, am her classmate?" Jungkook shutters.

"No," I looked at him, then took a pause to decide what to say, the others gave me a questionable gaze.

Right!

"Because you came late in class." I smirked. Not wanting his dumb actions to be cause of conflict so I only told the half thing.

"That's all?" Jin looks at me with suspicious graze.

"Uh, yes." I said before walking at a empty seat that was beside Mr kim and your other side was occupied by your mother.

"Jungkook? Didn't we talked about this already?" One of the boys who was sitting across me spoke. "We told you to never skip classes yet you did." He added.

"I was just some minutes late." Jungkook protested and I scoffed at him, how badly I wanted to tell Mr kim the truth so he'd hang him upside down on the ceiling.

"Is that so, yn?" One of my step brother calls me, causing me to flinch.

You looked at him, then jungkook. "Uh yes. He wasn't that late, just some minutes. Right jungkook?" I spoke and jungkook instantly nodded.

"And yn, wasn't it your first day today? How was it?" Mr kim asked you while others just quietly eat while listening to your talks.

"It was good Mr kim. Just a dude would constantly smirk at me making it really uncomfortable." You sarcastically stated eyeing jungkook.

Jungkook who was having his drink spits it on jimin due to your sudden confession.

"Yahh! Kim jungkook!!!" He cringed.

"Hahaha, he made a banana milk fountain!" Yeorin laughs. And I snort once I saw taehyung wiping jimin's face while gagging.

"Jungkook! What?!-" The boy beside him spoke.

"I choked!!" Jungkook spoke before anyone could causing me to release another wheeze.

Author's pov;

Jin yet again looks at you laughing then jungkook who was glaring at jimin. No one did but he hard jungkook saying 'you deserve it' to jimin.

"Okay, everyone. Finish your lunch and then you all can talk, or you guys will keep choking." Your mother interrupted.

At that period of time. You were just questioning yourself, how? How tf you got a tongue to be able to speak that much?

Time skips; yn's pov.

"You all can have your talk, I'll show yeorin her new room." Mr kim smiled at us getting off his seat.

Wha- where are they going?! Omg!

Please take me with you, don't leave me with them mom! I pleaded through my eyes. But-

"I'll join him." Mom simply betrayed me, following Mr kim.

Just when they were about to leave, "M-Mr kim." I called out. 

He looks back at me and smiled, "What is it yn?" He asked.

"Can you send back yeorin once she has seen her room? I'd like to introduce her to them." I smiled at him, better someone than no one.

"Noted." He said before walking away.

Once he was gone, I looked at your step brothers who were already looking at me. The air thickens, I gulped trying to starting the conversation.

"Uh, hello. I'm yn ch-" I paused at the realization. I'm not cha anymore, well practically I'm but it's going to be Kim after two days. "I-I'll start over again." I awkwardly smiled at them.

"Hello, I'm soon to be kim yn. Your future sister." As dumb I sounded to myself, I knew I sounded more than that. 

Jin chuckles, "Hi yn. I'm kim seokjin. The eldest, you can call me jin. And I'm your future brother." He copied.

"Uh. I sounded dumb? Right?"

"Cute." I instantly looked at the person who just spoke. Cute me? He must be an angle to call me that!

He had a very bright smile, the type of smile that could light up a whole town.

As he spoke, "Hi, I'm Kim hoseok. The third eldest. Nice to meet you, yn." Adding up a smile at last.

"Hi yn, I'm kim yoongi. The second eldest. Nice to see you yn." He gave a small smile and I smiled back.

"So, Hello. I'm Kim Namjoon. Your future brother of course. Nice to meet you yn." He giggles at last. Probably at how nervous I was to tell them I'm are their future sister. Eat me up earth!

"You already know me. I'm Kim jimin." He said in flirtatious way and smiled at you. 

"I'm Kim taehyung. Nice to meet you." 

"And-"

"Kim jungkook!" I stomped towards him. This boy got me thinking the worst thing that can possibly happen to me. Ugh I hate him!

Then I looked at jin. "A guy was constantly smirking at me. And you are my brother now, so can you please hung him upside down on the ceiling?" I asked him.

"Uh-"

"That's so cruel! Maybe it wasn't his plan?! Maybe he was innocent!" Jungkook stated cutting off jin.

"Oh, he wasn't." I glared at him.

"He was."

"No, he wasn't."

"He wa-"

"But jungkook how'd you know about him?" Namjoon frowns.

"Because I was him!!"

"WHAT?!" The four eldest stated and you smirked watching jungkook's face go pale and taemin face palmed.

"Jungkook, explain." Yoongi glares at him.

"It was jimin hyung's plan. I told them it's going to be a bad idea." Jungkook protests.

"Jimin?" Hoseok asked.

"Fine! I told him to do that so we will know if she gets fluttered by jungkook's good looks and risks it all." He stated, and I looked at him disgusted. How dumb-

"Since he's my brother now, can I hit him?" I looked at jin.

"No."

"Please?"

"You accept us as your brothers?" Taehyung asked.

I looked at him, suddenly, all my nervousness came rushing back. How'd I reply to this question? Kim fucking taehyung couldn't let it slide!!