Sugar daddy.

Yn's pov;

"Hello sir, I'm Cha Yn. Here to take my schedule." I smiled at the man who was sitting on the chair, surrounded by a table.

"Hello, I'm haru, Haru Lee." Haru smiled at him too. Surprisingly.

"Here is your schedule haru. I wish you all the best for today." He gave haru his time table and Haru bowed to him.

"Hello yn, Ms Cha and Mr Kim informed me about you. Don't you worry about your first day it'll go well."

Mr Kim? I see. He said those words handing me my schedule too.

"Haw, look at him discriminating." Haru mumbled.

"Tha-thanks." I gave him a small smiled.

"Hope your first day goes well." He smiled at me again.

"But wait, Who's Mr Kim?" Haru asked out loud and my eyes widened.

"Haru!!" I scolded him in a hope that he will shut up.

"Oh no yn, you got a sugar daddy?!" He yelled at me.

PLEASE KILL HIM!! I internally screamed controlling myself from attempting a murder.

"Shut up haru!" I said and smacked his butt.

"I, I'm sorry sir!" I added looking at the principal who was shocked as well, not forgetting to throw glare at haru.

"Is he bullying you yn?" Principal asked me.

"Oh, no no no, he's my best friend in fact. Uh, um, I guess we must leave." I said grabbing harus hand.

Just when I was about to walk away I realised, we both might have different schedules.

What if somewhere he had different classes? Oh god I'd die.

I stopped on my track. Snatching the schedule off haru's hand you took a look at it.

Oh ow.

But wait- What if I use my identity? I never tried that but just changing classes won't be bad? Right?

Looking back at the principal,

"Um sir?" I called out.

"Yes yn." He said looking up at you.

"Um, can you do me a favour?" I asked him.

"Mr Kim told me to do whatever you ask for." He said in a duh tone.

"Who's Mr Kim?!" Haru frowns at me again, but I just glared at him causing him to gulp. "Continue." He said looking away.

"Um, can you change haru's schedule?" I asked him and he raised his brow at your request.

Taking a deep breath, "Actually he's the only friend I have. And I don't want to make new friends." I dead panned.

"Uh, ugh sure!" Principal says.

"We've only got the physical classes alone."

"Sure sure!" He said before taking away the schedule from my hand, and scribbling some changes on to it, later finishing it with a signature. "Done." He said.

"Thank You so much!" I bowed again, and walked out of the cabin holding haru's hand.

Outside the cabinet; Author's pov.

"Explain." Haru stated.

You sighed, "I am right now only going to tell you who is Mr Kim. I'll explain the whole shit to you later, we don't have that much time."

"Fine."

"He's mom's boyfriend." You said and haru's eyes instantly widens.

"HE IS AUNTIE'S WHAT?!" He screams getting the attention of literally everyone present at the corridor.

"Fuck you haru!!" You said before throwing your bag at his face and running away.

"Oh no," he whispered picking up the bag which just hitted him on the face and looks around to see all the eyes were on him.

"Uh, I'm sorry my girlfriend is a bit moody." He said.

"I'M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" You screamed from a distance. As he ran at your direction.

At the class; Author's pov.

You were sitting on her desk with your arms folded across your chest. Yeorin taught you well.

"You always embarrass me!" You scolded haru.

"Ok ok I'm sorry! I won't do that again. And i promise to treat you with pie for that." Haru spoke.

"Pinky promise?" You said turning at him.

"Pinky promise!" He assured.

"Good otherwis-"

"Hey!" An unknown voice call out.

"Oh, hello!" You were the first one to greet back.

"Hi." Haru followed.

"Um, I am the class representative. Jiah Shim, I just wanted to ask you guys if you have got your schedule and that if you need any help with anything?" A girl smiled at them.

"Yes actually we have got asked schedules and we are comfortable with everything around. Thank you for asking." You smiled at her.

"Alright, can you please introduce yourself to the classmates?" She said again.

"Uh, is that important?" You asked her.

"Um, uh, actually I was never asked that question before?" Jiah muttered.

"She don't really get comfortable with people quick, so it would be really formal if you let it go for her. However I will introduce myself!" Haru spoke taking your side.

"Uh, ok?"

Haru got up from his seat walking at the front of the classroom, he said.

"Hello everyone, I'm Haru Lee. The new student here, hope we make it up." Then walked back at yn.

Time skips; Yn's pov.

The teacher was now in the class, and the first lecture was just to finish when-

The door opens, "Can I come in?" A deep voice called out.

My eyes instantly shots towards the door, there was a boy.

"Come in jungkook." The teacher stated.

Jungkook.

As much as I possibly know, this is one of the very strict university. I never thought a student coming at the class when the classes actually about to end is acceptable.

"Is he someone special?" I asked haru who was beside me as he just shrugged.

"How tf will I know that?" Haru throws a judging look at me and I rolled my eyes at him

Come on yn it's not like Mr Kim and mom didn't bribed the principal to do whatever you ask for. I scoffed at my own thoughts.

The boy named jungkook started to walk towards the seats, when my eyes met his.

He smirked.

And walked further sitting on the bench behind yours but more towards the left after leaving 3 seats.

Strange.

"Did he just smirked at you?" Haru whispered at me.

"You saw that too? I thought I was hallucinating." I mumbled. I actually thought I was imagining shits but guess what-

"We're into some sneaky shits for sure." Haru nodded at me.

I again rolled my eyes at him and started to continue what I was doing.

Time skips; Author's pov.

It was physique training. The students were gathered around at the ground.

"I heard, the seniors too join at this physique shit." Haru informed you.

"I see. No matter how hot men you see, you're going to be my partner and that's it." You said clinging onto his arms.

"Ok kiddo." He pushed you away.

"Yah!"