Confession?

Author's pov

"The human mind is truly the scariest thing of all."

You thought before you woke up frustrated by it's voice. Your eyes instantly dashed towards the corners of your room.

"Good morning yn." It smiled so wide that the corners of it's lip nearly reached it's eyes.

It was scary.

"Don't worry, that's okay no one is here. It's just his ghost, he's dead, he's dead, he's dead." Your mind chanted and closing your eyes you took deep breaths. When you open your eyes after a minute.

It was gone.

You signed walking out of the room. The room, the house which was your always comfort zone has become your biggest nightmare.

In the kitchen, you walked at the fridge and took out a bottle of milk.

"I'd like a tea without sugar." It said again, grinning at you.

"Shut up, you aren't even real." You said looking at it seated over the counter.

"But you believe I'm, don't you?"

You froze. Later realising it isn't real, it can't be real. You closed your eyes.

"He will be gone, don't worry, it will be gone." Your mind assured you and when you open your eyes, it was gone, again.

But that doesn't mean he won't come, again.

Shrugging off the negetive thoughts you walked at the kitchen counter. Lighting up the stove, you put a pan on it, when-

"Yn?"

You smiled at the voice and turned around, now facing the small figure which was standing at the door of the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

Yn's pov;

"Good morning yeorin." I smile at my favourite girlie leaning against the door frame.

"Morning." Yeorin walks at me, her arms hung out in an urge to get lifted by.

Giggling at her small gesture I lifted her in my arms, "Did you slept well?" I asked the still sleepy baby.

"I did." She yawns.

"And now, are you ready for your school." I asked her again walking at the stove to check on the milk.

"Yn, can I please skip school today?" Yeorin pleased.

"No." I said firmly against the younger ones request. She is not taking holiday just after going three days at the school.

"Oh come on yn. Please, pretty please?"

"Yeorin," I released a sigh putting her on the counter, "It's bad manners, you just got admitted in nursery and if you keep taking holidays it will affect your studies."

"Yn, a day won't." She confirmed.

"St-"

"Let her take a day off yn." A voice interrupted me.

"Mummy!!" Yeorin chimes clapping her hands in victory.

Author's pov;

You turned to look at your mother.

"Mom, she took one just three days back!" You complained crossing your hands on the chest.

"Yn. I need to introduce you to someone." Your mother said, nervous about something.

You frowned at her confession, she'd never take you to meet clients or business dealers it'd be informal. It might be someone special, you assumed.

Your mother barely gives time as home. You can get it, after your father- abusive father to be specific just left you all behind for another woman, when your mother didn't even knew she was pregnant with yeorin.

After going through so much and having tons of pending debt all thanks to your father. Your mother didn't gave up on yeorin.

She comes home late, goes to buisness trips for months but you could never complain about her behaviour.

She raised you, in all wanted facilities.

She overworked herself to provide you those, and now here you are, after 6 years. Your mother owns the biggest resort in Seoul, South Korea.

However Little yeorin was rather raised more under your care.

She talks to you more, was comfortable with you more which was obvious, she have been with you for 6 years since her birth. As yeorin's and your mother was too busy to make you a perfect life for living.

"What is it mom? Is there any problem?" You asked her.

"Nope, just-" She took a pause on her when she noticed yeorin looking at you both.

"Uh, yeorin-ah, i brought cookies for you and unnie yesterday. Would you like to taste them?"

"Yess!" Yeorin chimes and attempts to jump off the counter.

"M-m, you'll fall." You said placing her down the counter.

"Go get them, but first make sure to brush your teeths. Okay?" Your mother said smiling.

"Ok mummy!" Yeorin said before running out of the kitchen.

"Um, yn. I know what I'm about to tell you is, bad. Maybe but, I-I atleast need to talk to you about this."

"M-mom, you're acting strange. Is everything okay? You, you are alright, right?" You asked getting your mother's hand in yours.

"I'm perfect baby. Just, don't hate me after this." Your mother said stroking her head with a smile.

"Bold of you to assume I'd ever hate you." You chuckled and your eyes were now teary.

You didn't wanted this to be something bad. Oh, you didn't.

"I, I have a boyfriend." You mother stated.

"You? What?" You whispered unconsciously with your eyes as wide as a saucer.

"I. I'm sorry, I know it's, it's purely not my age and, I disappointed you. I'm sorry." Your mother sniffed.

"Mom." yn called out in a soft voice. "Look at me, mom." You said lifting your mother's head to meet her teary eyes.

"I'm happy for you." You whispered. "I'm proud of you mom, you finally gave up on that shitty man who gave up on you. I'm proud of you mom." You added.

"Thank you yn!" Your mother bursted into tears hugging her.

"Sh, that's ok mom. We are fine, all of us." You comforted her.

"So, will you come with me to meet him?"

"I will, but only agree it if he's perfect enough for my perfect mom!" You joked, and both of you laughed, together.

"He is, perfect."

________

God, i already love this-