Punishment.

I'm sorry for being soo late, I was just too engaged in my shits.

Author's pov

After you and jungkook fought at your very first meet, your elder ones desided give you four a punishment.

Well, four? Taehyung and jimin were to join you both too. Since they practically matched the energy and jimin was surely the culprit.

"I wonder what will be the punishment." Yeorin whispered in your ears.

"Me too." You whispered back.

"Don't worry, I'll support you until it don't get my cookies into this."

"What if it includes not eating cookies?"

"Then I'll gladly sacrifice."

"Aww-"

"... you." She smiled at you.

You made a face of disgust at her, "How bitchy!" Yeorin giggled at you.

Accross you were sitting the Kim brothers, "What do you think they're talking about?" Jungkook asked jimin.

"Probably how to get out of it?" Taehyung shrugged.

"Ofcourse, the little one smacked jungkook hard for her sister." Hoseok nodded.

"It still pains!" Jk pouts.

Yoongi who perfectly heard yeorin ditched you for cookies said, "I heard yeorin say she is going to smack you if you dared to come near her sister."

Jungkook gulps and looked at yeorin to find her grinning at them, "She's scary."

With you;

"Brothers aren't bad," she said and grinned at the Kim brothers sitting accross them.

"Betrayer." You scoffed.

(Author: misunderstandings. *smirks in victory*)

After some minutes;

"So, we've decided your punishment." Namjoon looked at you four with a serious expression.

"Oh..." You gulped, will they hit you? Was the first thought that occupied your mind.

"We're going to-" Seokjin took a dramatic pause, and you held your breath, "Send you both to the amusement park." He completed.

"I'm sorry! dont-" you were to beg but then realisation hit you like a truck.

"Amusement park?" You mumbled.

"What did you thought? They're going to hit you?" Jimin scoffed, oh boy if only you knew.

You exhaled a deep breath, muttering a small thank god.

"Now that's the type of punishment you should give me too yn." Yeorin glared at you, "Not 'you can't eat cookies for a week'" she mimicks you.

"Right, what was rule number 4, yeorin?" You looked at the kid with a raised brow.

"Uh... No comments when elders are discussing serious thing." She looks at her feets, "Sorry yn." Pulling up her pout, she asked for your forgiveness.

"It's okay," you smiled patting her head.

You turned to look at the guys who had small smiles on their faces, ofcourse, yeorin is a sweetheart.

But what type of punishment is going to an amusement park?

---
Yes ik it's a very very short chapter but please hear me out!

I've posted a new story, a horror genre. Please take look at it.
It's-

No Time To Die: The Survival.

And as i promised, an Indian fanfic is on the way, please look forward to it.

It will be-

The Billionaires And Their Secrets.
A taekook × reader fanfic.