A Skeleton and the cheeseburger backpack

Somewhere Underground

(Y/N): Hey kid think you can answer my question? *the small kid with a hat on his head turned around* (??): depends what it is partner (Y/N):I know you can use the same box as THAT kid but why don't you use it? (??):Don't ya worry about it partner with my ?? I'll never use that stinking box (??):nor shall I turn my back to you all, that would go against my s-.

(Y/N):What is it kid? I got you shaking in your boots so bad you're using the box now?(Y/N): I guess that ?? means you're a phony since you're on the wrong side. (Y/N):now kid... your in for a good time.

*someone shot up rubbing some tears from their eyes* (??)what in the world was that?

(Steven) Hey mister post man bring me a post~ (Steven)bring me the post that I love the most~.

*Steven gasped in excitement as he got up*(Steven): MY SONG CAME TRUE! (Steven): Do you have a package for me?! (Package man)Hold on let me see what I got here *the man dug into his bag* (Package man) did you order a loaf of bread with a stamp on ...

*Steven gasped in excitement as he got up*(Steven): MY SONG CAME TRUE! (Steven): Do you have a package for me?! (Package man)Hold on let me see what I got here *the man dug into his bag* (Package man) did you order a loaf of bread with a stamp on it? (Steven): Nope (Package man): did you order a jury summon for Rj Frinkle? (Steven): That's not me I'm Steven.

(Package man): Oh right Steven *the package man dug into his bag taking out a box* (Package man): Here you go package for Steven universe (Steven): HA this thing is gonna help me save the world (Package man): really? It says its from wacky sacks supply company (Steven): Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl think I shouldn't go on magic adventures because I don't know how to use my gem powers.

(Package man): Sounds reasonable (Y/N) for real *the package man jumped back in shock as Y/N looked at him then at Steven* (Steven): But Y/N there are other ways I can help (Package man): w-with a wacky set? (Y/N): What can I say Steven can't wait to get a WACK at what's out there ya feel me *Y/N nudged the package man who chuckled* (Y/N) anyways Steven how about you sign for the package so we can get out of this guys hair.

*the package man took out a pad as Steven signed it* (Package man): Barbra yells at me if I don't get signatures (Y/N) sounds horrible *a huge light beam came from the temple* (Steven): THEY'RE BACK! *Steven grabbed the package and Y/N's hand and ran up the stairs* (Package man): STEVEN WHAT EVEN IS A WACKY SACK!? 

Inside the beach house/temple

(Steven and Y/N): Uhhhh (Garnet): hi Steven and Y/N *Garnet was covered in feathers as Pearl was holding a statue in her hand* (Pearl): once again Amethyst that won't fit in the fridge (Y/N): where did she get an egg from? (Amethyst): Trust me imma make it work watch this *she grabbed some stuff from the fridge and tossed it on the ground and then placed the egg inside*.