The Skeleton and child

Hahahah you guys thought you were gonna get another main chapter, but nah we gotta start getting some stuff on the road so..

We got another side-chapter

Might be short might not

________________________________________________________________________________

(Pearl): Y/N! *Pearl waited for a reply from Y/N as there was a line of customers outside the food stand as Steven was rushing in and out guiding people to tables* (Pearl): one second please and thank you *Pearl dashed towards the back as she opened a door* (Pearl): Y/N WAKE UP! 

*Y/N violently shook as he rubbed his head* (Y/N): ouch why did you hit me? (Pearl): WE HAVE A HUGE LINE OF PEOPLE OUTSIDE, HELP (Y/N): Oh snap its rush hour, let me lock in real quick *Y/N jumped up sparking up the grill as Pearl ran to work on the orders* (Y/N): STEVEN BUDDY MAKE SURE YOU STAY FOCUS, I SEE YOU SLIPPING UP.

(Steven): I CAN HANDLE THIS *Steven grabbed his soda cup and took a sip before running back towards the front for orders and guiding people to their tables* (Pearl): why did I have to agree to this again?

(Y/N): SULKING ISN'T GOING TO HELP AT ALL PEARL, GET TO THOSE ORDERS *Pearl nodded getting up and started working* (Steven): okay that's done, alright and that's done *Steven looked around wondering why people didn't come up as he looked down* (??)

(Y/N): SULKING ISN'T GOING TO HELP AT ALL PEARL, GET TO THOSE ORDERS *Pearl nodded getting up and started working* (Steven): okay that's done, alright and that's done *Steven looked around wondering why people didn't come up as he looked down* (??) ...

(Steven): Hi, may I take your order? (??):

(Steven): Hi, may I take your order? (??): . . . (Steven): so you want a head-dog? Did I... wait you didn't even speak (??): . . . (Steven): what do you mean that's just something that you can do? (Steven): THAT'S AWESOME *Steven noticed the people behind the child were getting tired of waiting so Steven quickly guided the kid towards a table* (Steven): I'll make sure you'll get your order soon.