Poll/Add-on's time

(Y/N): What's up guys Y/N here welcome to Mr.Pebbles shop called "The story add-on's" (Y/N): come walk with me *Y/N walked as he nodded his head* (Y/N): now your most likely wondering what this chapter is about or why is this story called story add-on's *Y/N turned around* (Y/N): well to keep it simple.

(Y/N): You guys are here to make a impact on me (Y/N): so I expect the best picks (Y/N): afterall I am you (Y/N): anyways let's move onto the first poll *Y/N clears his throat and opens a note*.

(Y/N): Who do you guys want in the harem *Y/N scratched his head and looked around* (Y/N): Pebble this is your fucking job to come up with the Harem.

Shut the fuck up I'm trying to make the readers happy and have their pick

(Y/N): Do you at least have a base? 

Of course I do but I wanna see who the readers want in their Harem

(Y/N): So who we got first? Who we got down?

So First we have someone that I feel like would have some very interesting interactions with the people I plan on adding to the story but also have some cool interactions with the different Variations of you.

AKA PEARL!

(Y/N): Uh huh I can mess with that

Plus I feel like people don't show her enough love imo

(Y/N): Okay who's next

Uh one the person I feel like is gonna be able to relate to you a lot, someone who has great development 

She's drippy she a D-1 ride or die she part of the short gang and I feel like everyone just loves her and you really can't hate on her like that but the said could be said for everyone else in the show cause everyone cool.